2024 Cedrick "CJ" Bailey 3* QB from Chaminade

Advertisement
We need more QBs on the roster period.

This offer does not mean we won’t go after a portal QB. I’m good with the offer, especially if it means enticing a certain top WR to join.

We need more QBs on the roster period.

This offer does not mean we won’t go after a portal QB. I’m good with the offer, especially if it means enticing a certain top WR to join.
this ... and if you **** around and hit on this guy it gives you a leg up on s.florida ...

Advertisement
Staff has gone to more than enough games the last 2 years recruiting ZP, JoJo and Smith and only decided now of all times to pull the trigger on an offer. Just reeks of desperation. But if he’s the glue guy that keeps some of the commits from leaving **** it then.

Well Done Applause GIF by Ian Wright

Advertisement
At least there's a legitimate reason for the delay and the new offer so the kid can't be offended.

Advertisement
That I’ll agree with. Brohm sees something there if the offer still stands…not sure what, but something.

But he received his offer from them last year in October, so not sure if it’s still committable. It’s a Satterfield offer. A&M was January of 2022.

The only offers he’s received in 2023 are NC State and now Miami. Miami was his most recent offer since February 2023.
He has a huge frame and pretty good athleticism considering kids that tall usually don't move so well. I'm guessing Brohm thinks he can fix his mechanics and maybe his football IQ is good enough where he sees more pros then cons.

Advertisement
it's amazing how some of us can't separate things ... we start second guessing mario coaching acumen and rightfully so but that's a separate issue from recruiting, mario is legit when it comes to recruiting, hands down
And even more overestimate his evaluation ability.

Advertisement
Back