2024 Cedrick "CJ" Bailey 3* QB from Chaminade

Advertisement
Advertisement
Could be. But I recall plenty of people on this board advocating for him to be offered.
Yeah, I mean we need QBs, but someone yesterday said “look at the offers and tell me the stars don’t match those”.

Haven’t gotten around to answering that with a lengthy post, but Bailey’s offers are…

NC State, FAU, GT, Louisville, Indiana, A&M (preferred walk on I heard according to someone at the local HS level, but took it with a grain of salt), Pitt, Toledo.

Not exactly star-studded, but that of a 6-6/7-5 program (for the most part).

Yeah, I mean we need QBs, but someone yesterday said “look at the offers and tell me the stars don’t match those”.

Haven’t gotten around to answering that with a lengthy post, but Bailey’s offers are…

NC State, FAU, GT, Louisville, Indiana, A&M (preferred walk on I heard), Pitt, Toledo.

The Louisville offer is an underrated one considering how Brohm evaluates qb's

Advertisement

NC State, FAU, GT, Louisville, Indiana, A&M (preferred walk on I heard), Pitt, Toledo.

Jeff Brohm Louisville or Scott Sadderfield Louisville? 😂😂

If he is offered last year, it looks less desperate

The Louisville offer is an underrated one considering how Brohm evaluates qb's
That I’ll agree with. Brohm sees something there if the offer still stands…not sure what, but something.

But he received his offer from them last year in October, so not sure if it’s still committable. It’s a Satterfield offer. A&M was January of 2022.

The only offers he’s received in 2023 are NC State and now Miami. Miami was his most recent offer since February 2023.

Advertisement

NC State, FAU, GT, Louisville, Indiana, A&M (preferred walk on I heard according to someone at the local HS level, but took it with a grain of salt), Pitt, Toledo.

We lost to NC State, GT, Louisville this year, got drilled by Pitt last year, and split 2 games with Texas A&M...not exactly in a [position to be picky

Some of you need to put your tampons back in
You’re right, we just need to get back to work and get tuffer.

Happy King Kong GIF by Originals

Advertisement
Mario‘s learning.

Nothing better than an a Local HS QB vs Judd argument on CIS to redirect anger the day after a loss.
He’s done it after every recruiting let down within a day or two some lower level 3* recruit commits soon we miss out on a big fish recruit.

Advertisement
Back