2024 Cedrick "CJ" Bailey 3* QB from Chaminade

He’s a take all day. How many developmental south Florida QBs have we missed out in the past 10 years. Best case scenario he’s gets smith to commit, locks in other guys, and develops into a starter in his third or fourth year. Worst case, he’s a practice arm for a year or two before he sees the writing on the wall and transfers to FIU after helping us land smith.

Advertisement
Listen... I'm a GA guy, born and raised. High School football coach in said state. In regular contact with one of the coaches on staff for Judd's current team. I know his former head coach, personally. Have watched film on both. I will say this..... giving the choice between the two, I'm taking CJ. Both have upside, but I think CJ's floor is higher. IDK if Judd can be an effective QB in big time college football. He looks the part and can make all of the throws.... but he throws too many INTs. Too much up and down with him.
Seems to be the new consensus. Plus, if both being equal, give me the guy that plays with Jeremiah Smith & JoJo.

Advertisement
Welp there you go for all the people wanting a 2nd QB commit
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back