2024 Cedrick "CJ" Bailey 3* QB from Chaminade

Weren’t you the one that started a thread this morning regarding Manny and Blake are better than Mario and Rad?

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

lisa simpson protest GIF
Clown ****. He prob does it for attention

Advertisement
we never called it desperate when saban did it or jimbo did it at fsu
Because they weren't trying to sell fan base on only signing 3* QBs. Probably because it is ******* stupid. Which makes perfect sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Again I'll say it: CJ Bailey might be the only QB in memory who will have a weaker wide receiver corp in college than he had in high school.

I really like this offer. As D$ noted, he is the type of south Florida QB who's often developed into an elite QB as their college career progresses.

Now? I questioned it last year. He creates massive holes on the roster and is not an elite recruiter. What is there to question that is new?
to each his own ... but his resume says otherwise ... sure you have to supplement certain spots here or there on your roster, but save dt our roster is rounding out pretty good

Advertisement
Don’t mind the offer at all. Both him and Judd are 3*s for a reason. Bailey does have the benefit of throwing to two 5* receivers so that could inflate his numbers. Regardless, two developmental QBs, Emory, and try to get portal QBs to come play for this dumpster fire.

to each his own ... but his resume says otherwise ... sure you have to supplement certain spots here or there on your roster, but save dt our roster is rounding out pretty good
Agreed, to each his own.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back