2024 CB Ellis Robinson IV

Advertisement
Hey, If I wasn't married you would've been my choice.

Man call me a mope but his statement just let's me know we solidified our spot as 2nd place and that's the end of it 🤷🏾‍♂️. We did all we could tho.
Brother you and I both on the cold side of the last one. I think it’s fair to be realistic but we can patient, no ceremony expected.

25FF8DF8-7B3F-4B40-9F13-64180FEEDD6A.jpeg

Do you happen to know how he ended up at Iona Prep (New Rochelle, NY) for one year?
I do not. I only know he’s from New Haven from the internet. Anything south or west of hartford might as well be the other side of the universe for me

All I do know is that Connecticut public school football is rubbbbiiishh. Any kid who has any talent ends up going to a prep school and New Haven is close to New York so maybe it was just the most talented team around for him.

TVD is from just southeast of Hartford and went to prep school near the Mass border which may indicate the Prep schools aren’t the best south of Hartford.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I do not. I only know he’s from New Haven from the internet. Anything south or west of hartford might as well be the other side of the universe for me

All I do know is that Connecticut public school football is rubbbbiiishh. Any kid who has any talent ends up going to a prep school and New Haven is close to New York so maybe it was just the most talented team around for him.

TVD is from just southeast of Hartford and went to prep school near the Mass border which may indicate the Prep schools aren’t the best south of Hartford.
TVD is from Glastonbury which is a rich town middle of the state. His family ( Robinson ) wanted him to play against better competition is why he went where he went

Advertisement
Back