2024 CB Ellis Robinson IV

Advertisement
They got guys on their board talking about getting 6 of the top 11 kids in the country..and it's legitimately possible.

Also, no mention of all about Ellis visiting Miami. They don't seem scared at all.
Because even if we flipped Ellis, they’ll still get so much talent it won’t matter

Because even if we flipped Ellis, they’ll still get so much talent it won’t matter
That's why I think he ultimately flips. Go to UGA to be another cog in the machine where he probably waits his turn or come to Miami, play immediately and be an integral part of resurrecting a long dormant powerhouse program.

Advertisement
View attachment 238691
Flipping a 5⭐️ CB …. ????
Frustrated World Cup GIF

Advertisement
“It is really Georgia at the top, Miami is next and then everyone else. I have said before, if there is a threat to Georgia, it would be Miami.” — Ellis Robinson
At the end it won't be about wins even if that comes out his mouth. It will be how strong the bond is with Mario or Kirby plain and simple. For him to say that means we right at the door. That's an easy answer for the media to get that mic out of your face and pass the question off quick. If we win than that question becomes harder. So I never listen to that answer I brush that sh off as the go to answer.

UGA's class has the potential to be truly unfair. The talent they already have committed and lead for is going to make Bama envious.

This kid is unlikely to bounce but if we break the bank and make our NIL his biggest offer + win 10 games who knows what could happen!
I’m with you, but after last year, can’t count out Miami no matter what with Mario at the helm

Advertisement
That's why I think he ultimately flips. Go to UGA to be another cog in the machine where he probably waits his turn or come to Miami, play immediately and be an integral part of resurrecting a long dormant powerhouse program.
I mean it makes sense in theory. But UGA’s machine is churning out defensive draft picks better than Saban did. Addae can sell the two we had this year but imo we've gotta win on the field. Couple that with the type of haul some are thinking this D Line group could be a flip would make a lot more sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back