2024 CB Ellis Robinson IV

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

6’0 175lbs 5-star CB out of CT, goes to IMG Academy

Is originally from New Haven CT, but transferred to Iona Prep in New Rochelle NY for his Soph year & is now at IMG for his Junior year.

Had a phenomenal Sophomore season with 45tcks 8INT’s & 1TFL, plus 17rec for 170yds receiving & 177yds in Kickoff returns.

Is a physical Corner with A+ Ballhawking ability & great hands. Plays mostly in off coverage Bail technique, but in the instances when he had to play press man he did very good job with playing under control with his footwork & utilizing one-hand jam to him his man in front of him. @1:45 & 3:05 he shows good eye discipline coming out of his stance giving inside release with outside leverage, he plays overtop of the route to the WR’s outside shoulder & capitalizes off the bad throw & makes the INT. His footwork is very good in Press Man technique, he has short choppy shuffling that allows for him to read his man while anticipating breaks & route recognition. He also stays in phase & displays good body control highpointing the ball to make acrobatic INTs.

He has good 4.5 speed, but more importantly displays good recovery ability on downfield routes. He’s quicker than purely fast, but makes up for it with good physicality at the point of attack.

Has upside to also play Free Safety at the next level.

He first visited Miami back in April, but recently returned accompanied with his IMG teammates 5-star CB Desmond Ricks (from VA), 4-star S Jaydan Hardy (from Lewisville TX) & 4-star WR Brandon Winton Jr (from Knoxville TN).

After recently visiting with us Miami made his first top 10 list, UGA is seen as the early favorites right now, but many schools have jumped in his recruitment & will be a marathon run to the finish line.

Offers:
Bama, UGA, TAMU, LSU, UF, Tennessee, Ole Miss, Auburn, Texas, USC, Oh ST, Oklahoma, Notre Dame, Michigan, Mich ST, Penn ST, Oregon, South Carolina, Kentucky, FSU, Pitt, West VA, Boston College, Syracuse, Rutgers, Arizona & Jackson ST

Advertisement

6’0 175lbs 5-star CB out of CT, goes to IMG Academy

Is originally from New Haven CT, but transferred to Iona Prep in New Rochelle NY for his Soph year & is now at IMG for his Junior year.

Had a phenomenal Sophomore season with 45tcks 8INT’s & 1TFL, plus 17rec for 170yds receiving & 177yds in Kickoff returns.

Is a physical Corner with A+ Ballhawking ability & great hands. Plays mostly in off coverage Bail technique, but in the instances when he had to play press man he did very good job with playing under control with his footwork & utilizing one-hand jam to him his man in front of him. @1:45 & 3:05 he shows good eye discipline coming out of his stance giving inside release with outside leverage, he plays overtop of the route to the WR’s outside shoulder & capitalizes off the bad throw & makes the INT. His footwork is very good in Press Man technique, he has short choppy shuffling that allows for him to read his man while anticipating breaks & route recognition. He also stays in phase & displays good body control highpointing the ball to make acrobatic INTs.

He has good 4.5 speed, but more importantly displays good recovery ability on downfield routes. He’s quicker than purely fast, but makes up for it with good physicality at the point of attack.

Has upside to also play Free Safety at the next level.

He first visited Miami back in April, but recently returned accompanied with his IMG teammates 5-star CB Desmond Ricks (from VA), 4-star S Jaydan Hardy (from Lewisville TX) & 4-star WR Brandon Winton Jr (from Knoxville TN).

After recently visiting with us Miami made his first top 10 list, UGA is seen as the early favorites right now, but many schools have jumped in his recruitment & will be a marathon run to the finish line.

Offers:
Bama, UGA, TAMU, LSU, UF, Tennessee, Ole Miss, Auburn, Texas, USC, Oh ST, Oklahoma, Notre Dame, Michigan, Mich ST, Penn ST, Oregon, South Carolina, Kentucky, FSU, Pitt, West VA, Boston College, Syracuse, Rutgers, Arizona & Jackson ST

IMG got the top 2 corners in '24 my god. Addae need to set up an office on they campus.

Last edited:
Advertisement
@Liberty City El

First, I don’t love that @LCE doesn’t pull up @Liberty City El .

Second, is this a better duo than the AH duo of Surtain and Campbell at the HS level?
It’s too early to say...

Pat Surtain Jr is already one of the top 10-12 best CB’s in the NFL & Campbell had a good rookie season with the Jags.

Pat Jr was a 1st rounder & Campbell a 2nd rounder; It’s possible Ricks & Robinson are drafted that high, but it’s way too far out to jump the gun & put them ahead of the AH duo at this stage in their development.

Ricks has barely even played, his ranking is mainly based on his physical attributes & who’s recruiting him.

Advertisement
Both???

Not happening...

One of’em/ 30-50% right now, with the opportunity to increase the odds as the season progresses.
Yea I know I was way ahead of myself with that one but he did pull in some elite stuff at UGA, but I think we good with Desmond Ricks especially since he already said he likes the way he coaches

Got ****! Mario and staff got us in the game for many of the top recruits. I think we all can agree that we now need to win games as proof to recruits they can win at Miami- Now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s good to see us in the top players top 5 last few years..

And even better to know there’s always a legit shot to grab them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back