2024 CB Ellis Robinson IV

Advertisement
Good.Let Georgia worry about prime coming in at the last minute and taking the #1 cb this year.Now le'ts pick up a couple top 10-15 cbs to add to our group and we should be in great shape there.
Going against um and fsu for flaky kids and parents isn’t the same as going against uga or Bama.
If that was the case then Singeltary should be a Colorado lock.

May not be ideal to get the commit right now tbh. Mario & Saban will only go harder and Deion the 🤡 can always pull some bs out at any moment.
Doubt that plays much anymore with UGA. Like Saban when he started at Alabaga, they bought dominance and continued it when they didn’t have to buy it as much anymore. Definitely the current hot ticket that is hard to beat if the NIL is even equivalent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I said a while ago, b4 reiterating it in various threads that NIL & The Portal won’t help chit. It’ll throw a few crumbs to the have-nots, but winning, winning, & more winning will always be the driving force. Plus these schools got NILs, too. Lol
it won't level the playing field completely, but its giving new life to old powers like Miami, USC, Texas, Oregon. Now they have become NIL hotbeds and can attract top talent now, and that's the best hope to conquer the SEC power BS

Advertisement
Yeah until Mr Prime Time swoops in late minute and gets the #1 rated DB 3 years in a row 😂🤗🤣….
But but I thought Colorado takes the #1 CB each year
As long as Deion learns his lesson that recruiting with the big boys for elite recruits is hard work, I'm good (although I'd prefer if Mr Robinson ends up in the Gables). So far, Deion has been able to pounce when no one was watching. Those days are over. Plus now, he will have to play defense and keep people from poaching his recruits.

Still, a long way from signing an NLI.

We need to start winning and putting dudes in the league.

That’s how you get the elite WRs & DBs.

Advertisement
Back