2024 CB Ellis Robinson IV

Advertisement
If he's from New Haven and attended Iona, he was most likely taking the metro north train every single day to get to school. You're talking an hour plus ride each way, each day. That is commitment, and I appreciate the determination.

Much different dude than TVD, from completely different worlds, as has been alluded earlier.

Advertisement
TVD is from Glastonbury which is a rich town middle of the state. His family ( Robinson ) wanted him to play against better competition is why he went where he went
What part of CT you from? I lived a few years in Stamford & Trumbull (Avalon) I wasn't a fan... Specially, Darien...They treat people very well there, if you aren't from that area (🚓👮‍♂️)🖕🏽😂😂

Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Please hit the button

Advertisement
Advertisement
Austin so I’m also taking credit for a Simmons commitment. It has been written in the stars.

I’ve moved a ton the past few years. Five years ago moved from Miami to New Haven to Jacksonville FL to Austin now.
Too funny, I'm from the suburbs of New Haven and now in Spicewood TX outside of Austin. New Haven is a rough city, the only good thing there is the pizza - best in the country. Glastonbury where TVD is from is a wealthy town outside of Hartford. Played Football in CT and if you want exposure you need to hit the prep schools or move out of state. Robinson was smart to get out and get exposure and extra props if he was commuting to Iona daily from New Haven, thats some dedication. I hit a few UT and Texas A&M games every year and yes I went to that abortion at Texas A&M last year.

What part of CT you from? I lived a few years in Stamford & Trumbull (Avalon) I wasn't a fan... Specially, Darien...They treat people very well there, if you aren't from that area (🚓👮‍♂️)🖕🏽😂😂
**** bro. You fancy. Thats the nice side of the tracks. Next time you are up there, pop into the Dirty Water for a beer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back