2024 CB Ellis Robinson IV

Advertisement
Austin so I’m also taking credit for a Simmons commitment. It has been written in the stars.

I’ve moved a ton the past few years. Five years ago moved from Miami to New Haven to Jacksonville FL to Austin now.
You get around like 2PAC said! I’ll take living in Austin any day! You get Simmons here over the cash A&M and Texas gave, you’re my hero lol

Advertisement
yeah if he flips, I definitely don't think it'll be THIS early. I see it as a ESD decision.
Thing people need to realize is it’s how you finish. These kids are legit pulled in 900 different directions. I can tell you that Robinson’s circle is solid unlike so many. So it’s gonna come down to his choice. Win games! Go win 9 games at least and look like a legit team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
National guys saying us, Bama, and UGA are sticking out the most to him right now.

Insane how many times I've read some variation of that in the past 6 months.

We are in the game for so many top ranked kids it's insane.

Gotta get them to sign on the line which is dotted.
and Taylor has 4&5 star DL looking this way for real. we shall see

Advertisement
@DMoney from the 6/8 Bank

Ellis Robinson (IMG) loves Miami but is watching our performance on the field closely.
[Video podcast comments]
Miami has a extremely good shot at him.

Miami ne
@DMoney from the 6/8 Bank

Ellis Robinson (IMG) loves Miami but is watching our performance on the field closely.
[Video podcast comments]
Miami has a extremely good shot at him.

Miami has to win 9 games. I feel like a broken record saying the same **** each year just to watch the team suck.

Win 9 games and this train keeps rolling.

Advertisement
Back