CB Dawson speaks on putting UM in his top 6

View as article
Advertisement
Regarding Omarion Cooper and Knowles, how hard are our coaches pushing? I got the sense from Adams' write-up on Curtis that they've been waiting on Marshall or Dawson to make a decision before turning up the volume on them, which would be a mistake if true.

Regarding Omarion Cooper and Knowles, how hard are our coaches pushing? I got the sense from Adams' write-up on Curtis that they've been waiting on Marshall or Dawson to make a decision before turning up the volume on them, which would be a mistake if true.

They probably hit them up once a month. “Like” one of their tweets on twitter every now and then. You know, the usual.

God patke and Rumph are really holding this staff back big time. We seemed to have filled the offensive void with recruiters and solid coaches but man we have a void on defense. Patke and Rumph get replaced with real recruiters and we’re f’in. Even after 2018 we still kind of **** the bed. Blades is a layup so don’t bring that up. But Rumph has some 4 stars to his credit. Who has patke been instrumental in bringing in?

Ivins just logged a CB in Auburns favor. Said looking he’s gone quiet towards UM bc Auburn is talking about him playing both ways in college so it’s looking like he’s leaning there.

Advertisement
Where do some of our fans get this notion that rumph is a good developer of talent? Because Michael Jackson became a 5th round pick? That’s pathetic. Other DB coaches year in and year out are producing 1st and 2nd round picks. He needs to go as well as patke and baker. Our defense is our strong point yet recruiting that side of the ball has been terrible.

Advertisement
God patke and Rumph are really holding this staff back big time. We seemed to have filled the offensive void with recruiters and solid coaches but man we have a void on defense. Patke and Rumph get replaced with real recruiters and we’re f’in. Even after 2018 we still kind of **** the bed. Blades is a layup so don’t bring that up. But Rumph has some 4 stars to his credit. Who has patke been instrumental in bringing in?
It ain’t even just those two. When diaz was Dc/LB coach his recruiting was ***. What has baker done on the trail? We have been getting talented DEs for a while so is stroud really doing something great?

It ain’t even just those two. When diaz was Dc/LB coach his recruiting was ***. What has baker done on the trail? We have been getting talented DEs for a while so is stroud really doing something great?

Stroud is doing what he is supposed to be doing. We aren’t going to give him credit for that? If he wasn’t still accumulating great DL talent then we would be killing him so can’t knock the man for continuing to do that and doing his job. He has signed kids we weren’t supposed to sign. Kul **** sure didn’t recruit worth a fvck and signed the kids that were coming here regardless. The rest of the defensive staff is basura on the trail. Banda landed the Safety so he deserves to have some heat off of him for a while but the rest of them? Man please.

Advertisement
My issue with Rumph is he never has back up plans. For example this cycle he offers Nathaniel Wiggins legit Rumph prototype out of Westlake in Atlanta. We don’t hear nothing about him maintains communication with him or anything. Fast forward to now Wiggins is gonna be borderline top 100 player who’s as of now projected to go to USC. You can’t tell me we couldn’t have gotten him if the work was put in.

Where do some of our fans get this notion that rumph is a good developer of talent? Because Michael Jackson became a 5th round pick? That’s pathetic. Other DB coaches year in and year out are producing 1st and 2nd round picks. He needs to go as well as patke and baker. Our defense is our strong point yet recruiting that side of the ball has been terrible.

Stroud is doing what he is supposed to be doing. We aren’t going to give him credit for that? If he wasn’t still accumulating great DL talent then we would be killing him so can’t knock the man for continuing to do that and doing his job. He has signed kids we weren’t supposed to sign. Kul **** sure didn’t recruit worth a fvck and signed the kids that were coming here regardless. The rest of the defensive staff is basura on the trail. Banda landed the Safety so he deserves to have some heat off of him for a while but the rest of them? Man please.
I’m not even saying anything bad about stroud I’m just saying that we haven’t a problems getting DEs here even under golden and his shîtty defense. And only dude stroud got that wasn’t supposed to be here was chantz and everybody knows the reason behind that.

Advertisement
My issue with Rumph is he never has back up plans. For example this cycle he offers Nathaniel Wiggins legit Rumph prototype out of Westlake in Atlanta. We don’t hear nothing about him maintains communication with him or anything. Fast forward to now Wiggins is gonna be borderline top 100 player who’s as of now projected to go to USC. You can’t tell me we couldn’t have gotten him if the work was put in.
Ivins said they have been talking to him and nyland green. Don’t seem like either is that interested. Green trending clemson and Wiggins usc.

Stroud is fine and Banda gets a pass for landing Williams and Harrell but everyone else on d ******* sucks and needs to go. Now it's time for a cold one. It's 5 o clock somewhere.

I agree with this. Stroud is fine for now but in my opinion he still has to show he can develop talent. He doesn’t get credit for Rousseau because he’s just a freak and also he still has a long way to go in terms of pass rushing moves. He’s still really raw and the fact that he got 15 sacks last year basically from raw physical ability shows how special he can be. Banda isn’t great but landing tae and the fact that safety play has been pretty good shows he can do his job. But rumph, patke, and baker have to go. Their recruiting is absolutely abysmal. It’s no coincidence that the best “developers” of talent are usually top recruiters.

Advertisement
Back