CB Dawson speaks on putting UM in his top 6

View as article
Advertisement
Hollywood (Fla.) McArthur High School DB Kevin Knowles lists over 30 scholarship offers, including Miami.

Among his more recent offers: Georgia, USF, Illinois and Arizona State.

“I’m definitely considering Miami, I’m talking with coach (Mike) Rumph and they want me at cornerback - he mainly talks to me about the process, general things.”

Knowles says he’s not listing any frontrunners, but he’d like to make a decision before the fall. He’s only taken visits to two schools so far: Florida State and Miami, for junior days.

What other visits will he take when things open back up?

“I’m really not sure,” Knowles said. “I guess whoever gives me the opportunity.”

Asked where Miami fits in with him as of now, Knowles said “I’m a Florida boy, so Miami is up there.”

Looks like Rumph is going to strike out on another CB that we had a real chance on. Looks if he Strikes out on CBs like Jason Marshall and Corey Collier then I understand but he shouldn't be striking out on players like Dawson! That's a south Florida recruit that should be ours.

Advertisement
Can we sign 1 Elite CB for once haha. I trust Rumph Development of CBS but I wanna have him coach an elite guy to see what happens

Advertisement
We’ve been recruiting this kid as a priority since he was a sophomore lol...nice job staff.

Advertisement
After the season ended and Stephan started reporting that Rumph will be let go, then all of a sudden he said he was being retained. I wonder wtf happened.

Someone posted the other day Auburn going to let him play offense.

Stefan did in the article that is the OP of this thread.

“Auburn is all about talking business,” Dawson said. “They talk about putting me on both sides of the ball, and that’s something I want to do in college because I’ve had a dream of doing that.”

Advertisement
Stefan did in the article that is the OP of this thread.

“Auburn is all about talking business,” Dawson said. “They talk about putting me on both sides of the ball, and that’s something I want to do in college because I’ve had a dream of doing that.”
Yea, this response should've been telling. Auburn is smart enough to tell him what he wants to hear and stick him on defense when he gets on campus.

Advertisement
Back