CB Dawson speaks on putting UM in his top 6

View as article
Advertisement
I’m talking from a evaluation standpoint. In terms of what they are looking for. Baker was the DC at Tech. These CB evals aren’t Rumph guys. Baker is willing to bypass size for athletes outside.

I hear ya, but imo you need some of both...Can't believe Diaz would be quite that dumb to put someone as inexperienced as Baker in total control of all evaluations, but I guess I shouldn't put it past him

Advertisement
I think he bounced after this season.

nope still here
AE82BA26-57B2-451A-8AF3-51053433D916.png

Dallas I’ll always appreciate your game at UNC in 2013 and your play at rb but not safety.

No, not purely as a CB, because he's more of an ATH that plays both WR & DB.

But I would take both Cooper & Dawson over Marshall & Collier, because of Cooper.
one last question: in your opinion what are the chances that we land a signature from The Lehigh Duo(are we recruiting BOTH hard enough to land them?)???

Advertisement
Dawson is going wherever they let him play receiver (Auburn) but he wants to go to UF because that's his dream. cooper is focused on UGA at the moment but that can change. Oh and I don't like the idea of taking the ball out of Malik Curtis hands
Not even sure Cooper is a UGA take. They’re after 5 stars.

Advertisement
I have zero faith just due to Rumph. We'll probably just end up with some random dude who's not even on the board now. That guy can't recruit for ****.
You don’t even know if he is a take right now. We don’t know what diaz and baker want

What I get from post is that guys here aren't confident with the Palmetto DB's since Miami kids tend to ***** us over. I like Dawson too and would be just as happy with him if no Marshall, but getting both would be A+ at CB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back