CB Dawson speaks on putting UM in his top 6

View as article
Advertisement
SMFH when will this staff ever learn to play ball with these recruits and tell them they will play both sides or whatever position they want to play. Once the pads come in, you can push them in a different direction. So sick of missing out on targets because we push them in a position they don't want to play initially.

Advertisement
Tennison, Richards, Dawson, Romello, who else? That’s a good list tho ngl. Richards one hurt. Has Richards gotten any PT yet? We need to tell Dawson he can play whatever the **** he wants
The list itself isn't so big against us but I point it out cuz AU has done it against us with so much ease while we invested A LOT of time into those kids you listed. Richards I think got hurt and never played last year.

Advertisement
SMFH when will this staff ever learn to play ball with these recruits and tell them they will play both sides or whatever position they want to play. Once the pads come in, you can push them in a different direction. So sick of missing out on targets because we push them in a position they don't want to play initially.
I hear you but we also can't blatantly lie to recruits and risk having mass transfers exiting like Walker did from UF. A very fine line. But inexcusable if we told Dawson he couldn't play ST or occasionally be used on offense.

Advertisement
Got to learn to play the game. He wants to play both sides then tell him that

giphy.gif

Yeah, I'm sure that's the reason we lost him

Advertisement
I hope I am wrong but imo the longer this one drags out the worse I feel about our chances. I don’t know **** nor do I claim too but I feel like this is a local kid who has supposedly been very high on us for a really long time and has a bunch of reasons to commit and hasn’t. Would love to have him in the class and hope I’m wrong
Well that sucks. I had a bad feeling about this one and so Rumph swings and misses again :nonchalance:

Rumph doesn't operate on an island. He doesn't make all his own decisions. If you want to hold Rumph accountable you have to hold the DC and Manny accountable as well.

I'm not defending anyone. I'd be curious to know if Auburn suggested he play both offense and defense and the kid bit for it or if it was his idea.

Rumph doesn't operate on an island. He doesn't make all his own decisions. If you want to hold Rumph accountable you have to hold the DC and Manny accountable as well.

I'm not defending anyone. I'd be curious to know if Auburn suggested he play both offense and defense and the kid bit for it or if it was his idea.
At this point, I'm blaming Manny, Rumph, Baker, and Patke on everything.

Advertisement
Back