CB Dawson speaks on putting UM in his top 6

View as article
He cannot recruit and already has been given enough chances to prove himself. He has whiffed on a bunch of top guys. Manny's defensive hires have been underwhelming. I think he did a great job this off-season after botching the hires on offense. He needs to re-evaluate the coaches on defense. Specifically Patke and Rumph. Question, should it be concerning that Rumph does not make the evals? Or is that common?
Put it at this why can every other position coach on defense pick and choose who they recruit and what do they have in common. Give u a hint they all have worked with diaz for years prior to UM and if he is such a bad recruiter or guy at evals why hasn't Diaz replaced him

Advertisement
Don't fret. Rumph 'bout to get Tyson Campbell, though.
Is anyone even talking about him being a draft pick?

Oh wait...
Tyson Campbell and ps2 were going on the first round regardless of who coached them. To the victor go the spoils. Anyone can Look like a hero if you get 6’2 dudes that run 4.3.

Tyson Campbell and ps2 were going on the first round regardless of who coached them. To the victor go the spoils. Anyone can Look like a hero if you get 6’2 dudes that run 4.3.
Tyson Campbell isnt going in the first round anytime soon.

Advertisement
Put it at this why can every other position coach on defense pick and choose who they recruit and what do they have in common. Give u a hint they all have worked with diaz for years prior to UM and if he is such a bad recruiter or guy at evals why hasn't Diaz replaced him

Because he saved his *** with Williams in 2019 and Dunson in 2020, without those two guys his haul would have been terrible. Eventually we arent going to be as lucky.

Advertisement
If Campbell goes first round, you don’t have to owe me that beer lol.
I didn’t think it was possible cause I didn’t hear his name all season. But he was injured. I imagine They’re basing it on what his season might be cause he had some toe injury last year. But the mock drafts I’ve seen have him going 1st rd.

We will be back to that conversation of guys who had their chance to come here but didn’t aka Walker.
And talking about a guy who had every reason to come here unlike Walker as well. TC had a great relationship with Rumph unlike Walker with searels/Barry.

Auburn ain’t winning crap without Derrick brown. He was their team. Bo ain’t it I’ll tell you that. But if their gonna back up the brinks truck and steak a few recruits then so be it. Gus will be fire after Bo’s junior year. Steele is more than half the reason they’re relevant. Guys good. Without him they’re crap. Gus’ offense ain’t scaring anyone

Advertisement
Auburn ain’t winning crap without Derrick brown. He was their team. Bo ain’t it I’ll tell you that. But if their gonna back up the brinks truck and steak a few recruits then so be it. Gus will be fire after Bo’s junior year. Steele is more than half the reason they’re relevant. Guys good. Without him they’re crap. Gus’ offense ain’t scaring anyone
I tend to agree. I think Gus is back on the hot seat after this season.

Mandy went out and hired 3 pretty good recruiters to go along with Hickson and Fields on offense. He needs to make 2-3 changes on defense to get some guys who can actually recruits
Fire patke and baker and get you two dudes who can recruit their azzes off to make up for Rumph who seems to be able to coach well and stroud seems decent at it

Legit get nothing out of those two coaches

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Yeah, I'm sure that's the reason we lost him
He wasn’t coming to UM they don’t wanna accept that he wasn’t never gonna come here

Advertisement
Back