Carson Beck Talks Miami And Relationship With Enos

View attachment 81413
View attachment 81414
Getting Martell and Williams say otherwise imo. Both of these two were really impressive in highschool as well and high level qb prospects while playing legit competition. I like Beck but I don’t think he’s much better if at all than those 2 based on what they have done in highschool

Martell was a transfer looking for a favorable spot in terms of playing time and Jarren took his OV during the Notre Dame game which was a peak moment for us in the last 15 years.
Momentum for our program has taken a nose dive since the Notre Dame game and now we are not in a position to land a kid like Beck until we are able to show a pulse on offense and garner some big wins under Manny.

Advertisement
Martell was a transfer looking for a favorable spot in terms of playing time and Jarren took his OV during the Notre Dame game which was a peak moment for us in the last 15 years.
Momentum for our program has taken a nose dive since the Notre Dame game and now we are not in a position to land a kid like Beck until we are able to show a pulse on offense and garner some big wins under Manny.
Luckily momentum can flip quickly, and Miami has a lot of pieces in place for that to happen this year imo

Luckily momentum can flip quickly, and Miami has a lot of pieces in place for that to happen this year imo
Agree 100 percent with that if Martell is eligible then I think we are in business. Long term there needs to be a massive improvement on the offensive line coupled with landing elite guys at skill positions

Parts... on the outskirts.. maybe, but to say Jacksonville is podunk, you really don’t know what podunk is.

lol im just messing with you. I've been to jax a few times. its not my cup of tea (pretty boring to me), but landings and the beach area is cool

Advertisement
Diaz and Enos should be negative recruiting the **** out of UF. Show him film of all their QBs running power and taking shots.

We need to start negative recruiting in general A LOT more. Obviously we probably have in the past but never to the extent where we were hearing about our **** talking other programs/coaches to the extent we've heard other coaches (sometimes even former Canes) **** talking US.

Hopefully #TNM means the gloves are off with this stuff.

Advertisement

Georgia and Kurby are cementing a big time and deserved reputation as a money bags high talent program that consistently chokes any time they play good competition with something on the line.

It’s called Kirbying.

I guess that hasn’t stopped anybody from going, including this guy.

Wake me up in Georgia finally wins something that counts. Ever.

Georgia has bags, skilled position players, A QB that could leave for the draft and the SEC ESPN machine behind it. This isn’t a complicated situation

Advertisement
Beck said Hartley and Coley have been on him hard recently. He was only offered last week and set up the visit to UGA immediately.

IDK who said it but they were absolutely right: he only visited Miami as a courtesy to Enos.

Our current QB situation is going to make it tough for us to land any major guy for next cycle. We need to weed out the room soon by a couple of bodies or we need to find out we have at least two guys who are going to stay and be "the guys " for the next couple of years. Matocha will be a player, IMO, when he gets on campus.

We have zero shot at Washington, regardless of if he goes to UGA or not, so I'm not sure it's anything to be shook up about

Advertisement
Why do we have no shot?

Just read about his recruitment. He's visited schools all over, but not here. He's talked about UGA, Penn St, and UCLA the most.

He's a 5* who is being heavily recruited by every major school and we were almost a year behind on the offer. It's not happening

Just read about his recruitment. He's visited schools all over, but not here. He's talked about UGA, Penn St, and UCLA the most.

He's a 5* who is being heavily recruited by every major school and we were almost a year behind on the offer. It's not happening
Is he not visiting us? I thought he wanted to

Advertisement
Back