Carson Beck Talks Miami And Relationship With Enos

Advertisement
Man ain't this bouta biyatch!!!!

Watch Beck to UGA sway Demarkcus to UGA too smh.

Attachments

• 1551653181941.jpeg
    1551653181941.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 12
Advertisement
UGa came out of nowhere to land him?

That seems to happen a lot with them and recruits.

Beck plans to enroll early at Georgia.
“Ideally Carson wanted to be part of a system that fit him," his father said. "He just see that pro-style offense that can also go spread. Watching what Jake Fromm does he has a lot of respect for that. He sees an opportunity and has a lot of respect for Jake Fromm and how cerebral he is and feeding off that and have the opportunity whether Jake is there or not, that becomes a very powerful quarterback room. Their offensive line at Georgia is fantastic. For a quarterback, guess what, that offensive line is everything.”

Beck plans to enroll early at Georgia.
“Ideally Carson wanted to be part of a system that fit him," his father said. "He just see that pro-style offense that can also go spread. Watching what Jake Fromm does he has a lot of respect for that. He sees an opportunity and has a lot of respect for Jake Fromm and how cerebral he is and feeding off that and have the opportunity whether Jake is there or not, that becomes a very powerful quarterback room. Their offensive line at Georgia is fantastic. For a quarterback, guess what, that offensive line is everything.”

translation -- UGA paid more and i dont have to deal with another QB

Advertisement
Shocking it was going to be a battle for him...

Honestly thought it was UF but I guess they really knew he was not a scheme fit for what Mullen wanted and went the safer route

Advertisement
Glad he did not go with the Turds ...that being said I really dislike the Georgia losers and how they are getting everyone they want .,,fu##$$ losers

Advertisement
Being 100% real, I would do whatever for the bag too. We all would rather live in Coral Gables than Tuscaloosa, Alabama or Athens, Georgia. But money is one **** of a motivator.

I'm not judging. If I could get the family house note paid off, a no-show job for my siblings with a booster's company, and a truck along with some walking around money, you gotta take it.

"Amateurism" is a complete farce.

Also, this kid Beck struck me as overrated before he committed anyway.

Advertisement
Back