Carson Beck Talks Miami And Relationship With Enos

Advertisement
Coley can script the first quarter or so like Andy Reid. After that is a much different story. Aka No Adjustment James.

Being 100% real, I would do whatever for the bag too. We all would rather live in Coral Gables than Tuscaloosa, Alabama or Athens, Georgia. But money is one **** of a motivator.

I'm not judging. If I could get the family house note paid off, a no-show job for my siblings with a booster's company, and a truck along with some walking around money, you gotta take it.

"Amateurism" is a complete farce.

Also, this kid Beck struck me as overrated before he committed anyway.
facts

Advertisement
there's an extensive interview with Beck and his dad on the Athletic. The short story is UGA is the only offer he wanted and the only offer that would have prevented him from committing to UF. Hartley very involved in relationship with family. He is the one who was speaking with Beck's dad. Beck was offered last Wednesday night. They set up the visit immediately and the rest is history. Playing time and the possibility of playing for NC were big factors.

there's an extensive interview with Beck and his dad on the Athletic. The short story is UGA is the only offer he wanted and the only offer that would have prevented him from committing to UF. Hartley very involved in relationship with family. He is the one who was speaking with Beck's dad. Beck was offered last Wednesday night. They set up the visit immediately and the rest is history. Playing time and the possibility of playing for NC were big factors.

Guess actually playing the Quarterback position wasn't then, when you commit to a team that throws the ball around 40% or less.

So basically Georgia was the golden offer and he would’ve gone there regardless of who was recruiting him. Same as Crowley with Ohio state.

Advertisement
The truth of the matter is we will be considered a tier below teams like UGA, OSU, Bama and Clemson until we win on a national stage again. Manny comes out and beats UF and wins 11 games this season things will be looking a lot different.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Carson Beck commits to Miami = he is a gawd in making, blah, blah, blah

Carson Beck commits to Gators (or other) = he is a soft shouldered beta effeminate little *****. Also listens to Celine Dion, blah, blah, blah.

That about cover it?
Celine Dion? We've had some good Canadian players but never seen one at QB

Pass.

Was Warren Moon Canadian?

Advertisement
Back