Carson Beck Talks Miami And Relationship With Enos

Advertisement
From another board regarding Beck — apparently FIL is a coach in the area

He prolly isn't going on the 12th now, might pop for uga here soon.

Enos got all ****ed at Beck's qb coach for doing the gator chomp in a picture and accused him of pushing Beck to UF. That didn't sit well with Beck and family.

We can laugh at UF for whiffing on Beck but the reality is that we did as well. Only difference was the that they thought Beck was in the bag. Enos needs to start zeroing in on a few QB recruits.

Advertisement
From another board regarding Beck — apparently FIL is a coach in the area

Lmao at thinking that made any difference. Sounded more and more like the kid wasn’t going far from Jacksonville and the visit down here was a courtesy to Enos.

We can laugh at UF for whiffing on Beck but the reality is that we did as well. Only difference was the that they thought Beck was in the bag. Enos needs to start zeroing in on a few QB recruits.

yeah you posted that 3 posts up.

UF was 100% sure they had Beck. We were hoping Enos could pull him, not really the same

I don't know how Sims outplayed Richt nephew at Paradise Camp we don't offer. He outplayed Beck at the event in Orlando and we don't kick the tires on the kid. He's committed to FSWho who is a complete mess, but somehow he's not Miami Caliber.

I don't know how Sims outplayed Richt nephew at Paradise Camp we don't offer. He outplayed Beck at the event in Orlando and we don't kick the tires on the kid. He's committed to FSWho who is a complete mess, but somehow he's not Miami Caliber.

Sims has said FSU is his dream school. He committed there almost immediately after getting offered. I dont think there's really a chance.

And he has the same stats as Van Dyke, who people hate based on stats

Advertisement
Enos not doesn't recruit Black QBs

(kidding for the slow)

Sucks that he committed elsewhere but it’s a really nice consolation prize to know that he basically told the Turds to Fvck their face two times now.

He proclaimed uf was his leader last week and he was committing the next visit there. It’s a loss for us but more so uf imo because they thought they had him in the bag and has been so since he visited both programs early February. They’ve been leading for the last month so this is a big blow for uf. Slows momentum for their recruiting class too

Last edited:
Advertisement
We never at any point realistically viewed him as part of this class. This is a huge blow for Uf. They chased off Richardson whom decommitted (and a perfect fit for Mullen’s offense) since they were so infatuated chasing Beck and then whiffed badly.

Plenty of time left we’ll get a good QB in this class.

Advertisement
He proclaimed uf was his leader last week and he was committing the next visit there. It’s a loss for us but more so uf imo because they thought they had him in the bag and has been so since he visited both programs early February. They’ve been leading for the last month so this is a big blow for uf
And they lost Richardson in the process

Im pretty sure enos knew he wasnt coming here, in my opinion he doesn't fit the Miami type

Advertisement
Back