Carson Beck Talks Miami And Relationship With Enos

View as article
Advertisement
We don't even know what Enos scheme is. He said himself that he's going to mold it around his players. Mullen will do the same thing.

It ain't like removing QB power from the playbook is a big deal.

Mullen runs QB power all the time with Franks, and Franks is a very average athlete. There's been no molding of his scheme to fit Franks, which is maybe why UF fans wanted Franks benched, he's a bad fit

You're really going to meltdown if Enos lands this kid. I'll look forward to your future posts talking about how Beck isn't that great anyways, lol

He wanted to commit to Richt last summer then committed to Bama a few days later.

This was despite having a UF offer then.

Maybe he is a UF lean but acting like Enos has no chance here is pretty ridiculous
I'm basically basing this on chatter from UF people. No Miami insiders are showing the same level of confidence, but who knows.

Advertisement
Who’s the plan B kid if we miss out on Beck? Isn’t it somebody from Georgia

I'm basically basing this on chatter from UF people. No Miami insiders are showing the same level of confidence, but who knows.

Here is link to a Beck interview were he laws it out on what happened. ( keeping in mind this is a one sided statement)

Advertisement
I agree. Mullen is a guy with a particular system and simplifies the offense around their strengths, but that isn't tied to qb development whatsoever. Enos has a real qb track record and that's the angle we gotta use recruiting Beck.
Mullen who coached Alex Smith, Tim Tebow, Dak Prescott, and Nick Fitzgerald is not tied to Qb development, but Enos has a real Qb track record -
Who would that track record consist of ?

Alright let’s get this thread back on track.

We need to negative recruit the **** out of Mullen’s Offence. His Qb’s take a pounding.

Am I only the one who wishes Chip Kelly would have taken the UF job?
Nope, thinking some UCLA fans feeling about the same right about now

Mullen who coached Alex Smith, Tim Tebow, Dak Prescott, and Nick Fitzgerald is not tied to Qb development, but Enos has a real Qb track record -
Who would that track record consist of ?
Ahh just a guy called Tua, who might be better than all those guys and potentially the #1 pick next year. Then He actually transformed Jalen Hurts who was craved by the guy that had back to back Heisman trophy winners in Lincoln Riley... You know that's just at Alabama.

Advertisement
Ahh just a guy called Tua, who might be better than all those guys and potentially the #1 pick next year. Then He actually transformed Jalen Hurts who was craved by the guy that had back to back Heisman trophy winners in Lincoln Riley... You know that's just at Alabama.
That's quite the track record, cup of coffee with Tua and Jalen Hurts mopping up

Advertisement
Problem is he is gonna commit in the spring before we even know what Enos will do in a game. The spring game and scrimmages won't be enough i don't think

Advertisement
Back