Carson Beck Talks Miami And Relationship With Enos

View as article
Why are some of you saying he's a Florida lean?

I want to know, too. I know he was committed there at one point for baseball, but that is a different thing.

I didn't get him leaning anywhere from this article - exactly what he said. If anything, it seems like he has the longest, and most developed relationship with Enos.

He needs to come down again soon - watch an off season workout. Come down for spring practice and a scrimmage. I think he will do all those things. And thankfully Will Mallory is a good person for him to know. JP, too. Payton was committed forever and was the most loyal recruit last cycle.

Advertisement
1. Do you really think the NCAA is going to take a bunch of message board posters on a free message board seriously? Most of the people here are trolls from other teams and their recruiting offices anyway. Although, I’m sure it’s easy enough to nuke a thread once it got going lol.

2. Ok. I guess we’ll just settle for the Mathochas of the world forever. And we will continue to finish 7-6 every couple of years like we have.

Yes lol. Y’all really think I’m joking or overreacting about this stuff. My brother played D-1 baseball, I’ve had friends play at prominent schools. They will check these message boards because boosters do post on boards like this and they’ve done it before. Ask D if you really think it’s BS...

@dsddcane care to comment?

Alright let’s get this thread back on track.

We need to negative recruit the **** out of Mullen’s Offence. His Qb’s take a pounding.

Am I only the one who wishes Chip Kelly would have taken the UF job?

Mallory comment means the most to me from this reported interview! “We have skill players, but we just need a quarterback”. From Mallory viewpoint as a player who was at practice, I respect his opinion more than the media and fans...including me.
I have said Perry is the guy, excluding off-field behaviors because Richt scheme didn’t match skills set. Martell films doesn’t translate to being the future starter most fans calling or hoping surface. Williams didn’t appear hungry to fight for the position, but didn’t seem to miss meals...like majority of OLs and strength coach.
Beck film is no better than the new freshman quarterback! Nevertheless, the players will know who can lead them, and Diaz has stated...players will hold each other accountable. No more favorite, must win position on green tree!

Mallory comment means the most to me from this reported interview! “We have skill players, but we just need a quarterback”. From Mallory viewpoint as a player who was at practice, I respect his opinion more than the media and fans...including me.
I have said Perry is the guy, excluding off-field behaviors because Richt scheme didn’t match skills set. Martell films doesn’t translate to being the future starter most fans calling or hoping surface. Williams didn’t appear hungry to fight for the position, but didn’t seem to miss meals...like majority of OLs and strength coach.
Beck film is no better than the new freshman quarterback! Nevertheless, the players will know who can lead them, and Diaz has stated...players will hold each other accountable. No more favorite, must win position on green tree!
DC547BC0-F29C-4663-AC0D-B2A8F0363E88.jpeg

Advertisement
Interesting he talked about relationships and QB development and not early playing time. I don't discount any of the SEC schools in this but Enos has helped develop Tua (Heisman runner-up) and from all reports made Jalen a much better passer over the course of the year at Bama. I don't really see Mullen as a QB developer for the long term betterment of a player.
You read the part where he said he said he'd go where he could compete for a starting role, right? He means as a Freshman. Kid wants to play right away.

With Richt Jr - No chance
Very confident in Enos delivering him to the U

Advertisement
You read the part where he said he said he'd go where he could compete for a starting role, right? He means as a Freshman. Kid wants to play right away.
That's actually the opposite of what he said. He said the DC doesn't matter that he believes in himself enough to compete with anyone. Which I thought was pretty cool.

I say we all put our funds together, let’s build a collective bag, and I’ll drop it off personally. We’ve got to have 200 people here willing to drop $500 each right? Is $100,000 enough to put our hat in the ring with SEC teams?

This kid would be our starter early and would be the marquee recruit to start the Manny Diaz era. We’re winning a National Championship with this kid at QB1.
SEC teams relocate the whole family and have jobs lined up for mom and dad when they get there. 100k is not enough.

Pretty awesome to be in contention. He would be the best QB we've gotten since last month

Awesome progress being Made in the QB room

Advertisement
Is this kid a dual threat QB? Playing for Mullen would mean QP power up the gut 15 times a game. Doesn't seem like a smart fit. Enos scheme is a much better fit.

We don't even know what Enos scheme is. He said himself that he's going to mold it around his players. Mullen will do the same thing.

It ain't like removing QB power from the playbook is a big deal.

We don't even know what Enos scheme is. He said himself that he's going to mold it around his players. Mullen will do the same thing.

Does Trabis Ward have any remaining eligibility? I'd really like his veteran leadership.

Advertisement
I want to know, too. I know he was committed there at one point for baseball, but that is a different thing.

I didn't get him leaning anywhere from this article - exactly what he said. If anything, it seems like he has the longest, and most developed relationship with Enos.

He needs to come down again soon - watch an off season workout. Come down for spring practice and a scrimmage. I think he will do all those things. And thankfully Will Mallory is a good person for him to know. JP, too. Payton was committed forever and was the most loyal recruit last cycle.

Parents are huge UF fans.
UF offered him for baseball.

Lol read the whole thing he said. He is expecting to go in and compete for a job and has confidence in his ability. He understands he will have to earn it. My point was to highlight that he's not going to make a determination on guaranteed starting role.

He also highlights relationships and development. Both of which Enos can point to.

For Mullen it is. I’ve never seen a team he was the head coach/OC of not call a QB power concept play. He even did it with Feliepe and athletically Franks and Beck are similar.

YOu don't always have to aim to be the contrarian. Looking at Enos and Mullen's bodies of work there are pretty clear indications as to what their general schemes are with regards to QB play

Advertisement
Back