Carson Beck Talks Miami And Relationship With Enos

View as article
Advertisement
Is this kid a dual threat QB? Playing for Mullen would mean QP power up the gut 15 times a game. Doesn't seem like a smart fit. Enos scheme is a much better fit.
It's crazy that Dak looked great for a period as just a runner basically or a black Tebow but now is a legit NFL qb. Mullen doesn't develop passers and it's obvious but it's recruiting we know too many times kids don't look at whats on the field they just listen to the sales pitch

Interesting he talked about relationships and QB development and not early playing time. I don't discount any of the SEC schools in this but Enos has helped develop Tua (Heisman runner-up) and from all reports made Jalen a much better passer over the course of the year at Bama. I don't really see Mullen as a QB developer for the long term betterment of a player.
I agree. Mullen is a guy with a particular system and simplifies the offense around their strengths, but that isn't tied to qb development whatsoever. Enos has a real qb track record and that's the angle we gotta use recruiting Beck.

I say we all put our funds together, let’s build a collective bag, and I’ll drop it off personally. We’ve got to have 200 people here willing to drop $500 each right? Is $100,000 enough to put our hat in the ring with SEC teams?

This kid would be our starter early and would be the marquee recruit to start the Manny Diaz era. We’re winning a National Championship with this kid at QB1.

Advertisement
I say we all put our funds together, let’s build a collective bag, and I’ll drop it off personally. We’ve got to have 200 people here willing to drop $500 each right? Is $100,000 enough to put our hat in the ring with SEC teams?

This kid would be our starter early and would be the marquee recruit to start the Manny Diaz era. We’re winning a National Championship with this kid at QB1.

Lmaoo man SEC gives that out for a 3 star

Can’t compete and you have 5 posts. Not sure you’d be the guy I trust with the cash.

His dad was blown away by the Miami visit. After spring there will be at least 1 qb that transfers from us, especially if Tate gets his waiver. I hope he makes his decision after spring.

Agreed, and I'm betting Weldon heading to his pop's alma mater.

Advertisement
Interesting he talked about relationships and QB development and not early playing time. I don't discount any of the SEC schools in this but Enos has helped develop Tua (Heisman runner-up) and from all reports made Jalen a much better passer over the course of the year at Bama. I don't really see Mullen as a QB developer for the long term betterment of a player.

Mullen has Tebow, Dak and Fitzgerald on his resume, but those are very specific types of player...not exactly Trevor Lawrence.

He’s going to use Alex Smith, Tebow and Prescott as a shiny trophy of QB achievement even though he fit 2 of them into Urban’s O and Dak was squeezed into his.

Can’t compete and you have 5 posts. Not sure you’d be the guy I trust with the cash.

Thats understandable. Idgaf how we do it, I just want him. I live less than a mile from Mandarin, I figured I could discretely drop it off after practice one day. But if you’ve got a better idea I’m all ears for it.

Need closer to 500 people giving $500

Advertisement

1) why would you put that out publicly?

2) We’ll be outbid.

Is this kid a dual threat QB? Playing for Mullen would mean QP power up the gut 15 times a game. Doesn't seem like a smart fit. Enos scheme is a much better fit.

Beck seems like the anti-Mullen QB. He gets the most out of his QBs when he runs them like crazy and eventually catches the defense napping for a big pass play. Has Mullen ever had a regular pocket QB?

I want him at UM obviously but atleast w/ Enos I know all of our eggs won't be in this basket. He is a MUCH better fit in this offense, but he will probably end up at UF unfortunately.

Advertisement
1) why would you put that out publicly?

2) We’ll be outbid.

1. Do you really think the NCAA is going to take a bunch of message board posters on a free message board seriously? Most of the people here are trolls from other teams and their recruiting offices anyway. Although, I’m sure it’s easy enough to nuke a thread once it got going lol.

2. Ok. I guess we’ll just settle for the Mathochas of the world forever. And we will continue to finish 7-6 every couple of years like we have.

Advertisement
Back