Carson Beck Talks Miami And Relationship With Enos

View as article
Advertisement
Mullen who coached Alex Smith, Tim Tebow, Dak Prescott, and Nick Fitzgerald is not tied to Qb development, but Enos has a real Qb track record -
Who would that track record consist of ?
Tebow, smith, and prescott may have been all drafted and had decent careers but none of them are particularly great passers. Everyone Enos has worked with has improved mechanically and statistically in every major category. Enos had Lefevour at CMU, Allen at Arkansas, and Hurts/Tua at Bama.

Tebow, smith, and prescott may have been all drafted and had decent careers but none of them are particularly great passers. Everyone Enos has worked with has improved mechanically and statistically in every major category. Enos had Lefevour at CMU, Allen at Arkansas, and Hurts/Tua at Bama.
Drew Stanton as well even though he switched to RB coach the year he was drafted.

Are you really going to put Tua and Hurts on his resume, two Elite 11s on a loaded Alabama team that he coached for one season.
Time will tell, but think people giving him a lot more credit than his resume suggest at this point in time

Advertisement
Are you really going to put Tua and Hurts on his resume, two Elite 11s on a loaded Alabama team that he coached for one season.
Time will tell, but think people giving him a lot more credit than his resume suggest at this point in time

I believe a lot of this crediting is due to the rhetoric coming out of Alabama this entire past season with regards to highlighting the improvement of Tua and Hurts and attributing it to Enos. I read numerous Bama fans parroting the notion that Enos was their best assistant on staff last season.

There's not really any denying that since leaving Central Michigan, Enos has produced high level QB play every single year.

Regarding at least Hurts specifically yeah, he looked much improved when he played last year compared to before Enos showed up. Tua would've probably been great regardless sure but they've both spoken highly of him so I'll trust that.

I agree. Mullen is a guy with a particular system and simplifies the offense around their strengths, but that isn't tied to qb development whatsoever. Enos has a real qb track record and that's the angle we gotta use recruiting Beck.
Look, I hate UF, but to say Mullen doesn’t have a track record of developing QBs is just wishful thinking.

Alex Smith - successful NFL QB
Chris Leak - National champion
Tim Tebow - Heisman winner, two time national champion
Dak Prescott - solid NFL starter

I’m sorry but That’s pretty **** good. We can hate them and recognize that we are up against some good coaches at the same time.

Advertisement

You seem to be a very talented troll for hire. How much would it cost to switch allegiances and troll Alabama, Georgia, FSU, Turds and Clemson?

Whats ur going rate?

**** yeah I am coaches be putting players on they resume to recruit against us all the time, it’s been working for other schools it’s our turn now.

Look, I hate UF, but to say Mullen doesn’t have a track record of developing QBs is just wishful thinking.

I’m sorry but That’s pretty **** good. We can hate them and recognize that we are up against some good coaches at the same time.
All those qb's have something in common though. They're all heavily reliant on running the ball, basically glorifiee rb's. I didn't see too much development via passing from any of those guys with Mullen as their OC. I didn't even know Mullen was with Urban at Utah at all.

Advertisement

Uh, can you name any without Meyer in the picture?

Wow you opened an account and your first post is to defend Mullen. Yeah your a true Canes fan

Advertisement
Thats understandable. Idgaf how we do it, I just want him. I live less than a mile from Mandarin, I figured I could discretely drop it off after practice one day. But if you’ve got a better idea I’m all ears for it.

Better yet I’ll go with you and we can really show number lulz. I live in Mandarin and he goes to my daughters HS

Beck already looks great in Canes colors since they are also those of the Mandarin Mustangs. I say we pull out all the possible stops we can in order to snag his commitment and signing.

I don’t believe Beck is a heavy Gayturds lean, I listen to local sports talk radio and they certainly haven’t been trumpeting him as a lock. And this is from true Gayturds who run the shows outside of Bleau who’s a Semenhole. So I wouldn’t throw the hat away just yet, let’s see how his recruiting pans out. If anything the fans may be confident but the sports media isn’t whistling We Are The Boys of Old Florida just yet

Advertisement
Back