CanesInSight National Signing Day Hub

View as article
I'm content with our class and appreciate the young men who joined the family today to rep this city.

CJ can go choke on a golf ball. Kid took like 40 unofficials to Miami...

Richt needs to be an assassin in 2018 no excuses not to land Pope, Wiggins, Hightower, Blades, Frierson, Hall, Ivey and the rest. Main reason I wanted Cvntopher in the first place was to lock up Jobe but now I know it's gonna be a dog fight until the end for him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm content with our class and appreciate the young men who joined the family today to rep this city.

CJ can go choke on a golf ball. Kid took like 40 unofficials to Miami...

Richt needs to be an assassin in 2018 no excuses not to land Pope, Wiggins, Hightower, Blades, Frierson, Hall, Ivey and the rest. Main reason I wanted Cvntopher in the first place was to lock up Jobe but now I know it's gonna be a dog fight until the end for him.

I'm already going with Jobe not even being in the '18 class for Miami. But we need to hit on the other guys you've listed and some more big ones. Next cycle should hit RB, CB, DT, and WR.

Why is jobe going to be a dogfight now? The other school involved was bama.

I think it's because having Bandy and CJ at Miami would've been a great incentive to come. Now with both of them split at Miami or UF, he can just say ***** it I'll go to Bama.

Advertisement
Kids will do anything to play there. They are stacking chips like no other...

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Peter Ariz -- is there any truth to the buzz that Henderson got turned off by Miami using skibby's "UF-bagman-on-video" troll to negative recruit UF?

It sounds like pure and fantastical fiction, but you've got Gator beat writers like David Waters clinging to that narrative like it's the last weiner in a pack of Hebrew Nationals.

Advertisement
@Peter Ariz -- is there any truth to the buzz that Henderson got turned off by Miami using skibby's "UF-bagman-on-video" troll to negative recruit UF?

It sounds like pure and fantastical fiction, but you've got Gator beat writers like David Waters clinging to that narrative like it's the last weiner in a pack of Hebrew Nationals.

So we can thank this skibby clown for the mess he created fantastic regardless I don't think the kid should of based his decision from that but whatever

Advertisement
Back