CanesInSight National Signing Day Hub

View as article
Hendo can go ***** F him he's against us now wanted him but now he's a loser to me now bye FeliCa

Advertisement
LOL. I'm not watching his periscope. Pete already let us know. I don't question the Brow.

i love what pete brings, but he's lost his credentials on henderson after the **** show these last 2 weeks.

How? He gave us info that he didn't even have to share that was told from his source and this kid was fickle all throughout his recruitment. Nobody could've predicted his decision

You're kidding right? A bunch of posters on here knew better. Only a few really though CJ was coming here. I've been saying since he de-committed that he wasn't coming to Miami.
Just like many knew about Harley, DJ, Jennings being am FSU legacy etc. When y'all make guesses and you're wrong nobody can say **** we didn't know what we were talking about but when you're right then y'all are better sources then Petes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Henderson was never coming , he smelt of stank *** gator for months. He was rustled everyone knew he was a gator so he trolled these simps.

Anyone that believes something changed the last couple months is dumb. He ended up getting his troll in after all

Rumph has only been a college coach for little over a year Rome was not build in a day. Miami has to win before the wishy washy kids decide to come. Kids would rather sit on the bench at alot of places like bama which is crazy. even if he got all the talent and they turned out to be bust alot of people would say "oh he cant develop talent all he can do is recruit" yall are crazy. Really feel like henderson is gonna get lost in the shuffle at florida just because he has played corner long and rumph wouldve been a lot more patient. Edwards just wanted attention and today the attention ends florida didnt even care about the kid thats just crazy.

CJ is a bish. trolled canes fanns till the end on twitter. hes going to be welcomed back to dade county tho with open arms when he flops. somebody need to check that chin

you guys who fantasize about punching 18 year olds are seriously insane and need to think deeply about your lives

Advertisement
Henderson just seems like a flighty child. I would have loved to have had him in the class, but his college choice changed on his mood. Tough to make much headway with a kid like that.

CJ is a bish. trolled canes fanns till the end on twitter. hes going to be welcomed back to dade county tho with open arms when he flops. somebody need to check that chin

you guys who fantasize about punching 18 year olds are seriously insane and need to think deeply about your lives

how old are you? sit down old timer. if you read i said when he comes back to dade with open arms after he trollled the commmunity until the end thats all im saying so hes going to be 22 at the time. and this is americca where 18 years old get deaath penalties, go to waar and liffe sentences. spare me im not old anyways so what kid

Advertisement

how old are you? sit down old timer. if you read i said when he comes back to dade with open arms after he trollled the commmunity until the end thats all im saying so hes going to be 22 at the time. and this is americca where 18 years old get deaath penalties, go to waar and liffe sentences. spare me im not old anyways so what kid

fix your keyboard man

If he wasn't taking calls from UF it's because he 1) didn't pay his bill, 2) UF wasn't calling or 3) he was lying/misinforming

Advertisement
Back