CanesInSight National Signing Day Hub

View as article
doh.jpg

Advertisement
I'm not giving up hope on Devonta Smith yet..something is fishy. Seems too smart of a kid to become the #5 WR in this class

Don't do this to yourself. Just let it go.

And like I said with CJ, never thought he was coming here. Good luck to Edwards (I'm sarcastic with that) over at UF. Dude's going to be red-shirted.

I'm not giving up hope on Devonta Smith yet..something is fishy. Seems too smart of a kid to become the #5 WR in this class

this stuff happens every year. UF signed Brantley and Newton (the top two QBs in the country) months after Tebow won the Heisman as a sophomore. Kids will believe anything you tell them

LOL. I'm not watching his periscope. Pete already let us know. I don't question the Brow.

i love what pete brings, but he's lost his credentials on henderson after the **** show these last 2 weeks.

How? He gave us info that he didn't even have to share that was told from his source and this kid was fickle all throughout his recruitment. Nobody could've predicted his decision

Advertisement
CJ is a bish. trolled canes fanns till the end on twitter. hes going to be welcomed back to dade county tho with open arms when he flops. somebody need to check that chin

And like I said with CJ, never thought he was coming here. Good luck to Edwards (I'm sarcastic with that) over at UF. Dude's going to be red-shirted.

I know its not probable, but you have to admit his entire recruiting process was very puzzling. People forget he took 2 Unofficial visits here.

Advertisement
So the only guys left on the board are Edwards and Smith, and the consensus is that we get neither?

Florence Henderson can officially suck an impacted cheese brick **** out my ********. Fck that bytch *** traitor pvssy and his daddy who gets gimped by Lanntard Shannon.

Can't wait to see that bytch flame out. I hope he sticks around in his new hometown of KKKAINESVILLE long enough for JT to humiliate him on national TV.

Bytch and family must be shunned locally now.

LOL. I'm not watching his periscope. Pete already let us know. I don't question the Brow.

i love what pete brings, but he's lost his credentials on henderson after the **** show these last 2 weeks.

Dumb, he has to give updates all the time because that's his job. He reports what he hears, if he didn't report anything and Ivins kept reporting y'all would say Pete didn't know **** and was getting passed up. If you want up to date stuff you gotta take it as is.

How? He gave us info that he didn't even have to share that was told from his source and this kid was fickle all throughout his recruitment. Nobody could've predicted his decision

You're kidding right? A bunch of posters on here knew better. Only a few really though CJ was coming here. I've been saying since he de-committed that he wasn't coming to Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I know its not probable, but you have to admit his entire recruiting process was very puzzling. People forget he took 2 Unofficial visits here.

Only puzzling part is when he took an OV to FSU out of nowhere and included them in his final decisions. Other than that, he's just been quiet. But he didn't even OV to Miami. So that lets you know where we stand.

You're kidding right? A bunch of posters on here knew better. Only a few really though CJ was coming here. I've been saying since he de-committed that he wasn't coming to Miami.

Same. No one would listen.

Advertisement
Back