CanesInSight National Signing Day Hub

View as article
@Peter Ariz -- is there any truth to the buzz that Henderson got turned off by Miami using skibby's "UF-bagman-on-video" troll to negative recruit UF?

It sounds like pure and fantastical fiction, but you've got Gator beat writers like David Waters clinging to that narrative like it's the last weiner in a pack of Hebrew Nationals.
think petey was asked this last night and he said "fake news" IIRC

Advertisement
I haven't seen anywhere that either Pouncey or Brini have signed. Could it be that we still take Pouncey if Smith goes elsewhere?

@Peter Ariz -- is there any truth to the buzz that Henderson got turned off by Miami using skibby's "UF-bagman-on-video" troll to negative recruit UF?

It sounds like pure and fantastical fiction, but you've got Gator beat writers like David Waters clinging to that narrative like it's the last weiner in a pack of Hebrew Nationals.
think petey was asked this last night and he said "fake news" IIRC

Thanks. When the site exploded during the chat, I left and missed out on the Prelude to a Finish.

Advertisement
Man, he could have went pretty much to 5 different top programs, and he choose to Greyshirt at Bama. Man, I'm not even mad at Bama. That money must be great, dam!!

Advertisement
That money is insane and they just got Ray. I ****ing hate them but **** they're good

Good with an asterisk. They're good bc they are allowed to do pretty much whatever they want. They barely hide the fact that they cheat and the NCAA could care less bc of who is on top. They're bad for college football especially being such a small market team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brian Edwards was suppose to already announce ....??? Seems like Smith / Pouncey could be a situation ...

Advertisement
Back