CanesInSight is building a fence around South Florida

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
In our effort to provide the best content anywhere in the Canes world-- for free -- we've decided to take things to another level. Giving you great Canes recruiting info isn't enough. We also want to become the premier spot for all of South Florida high school football.

To that end, I'd like to welcome the two newest members of the CIS team: Tito Benach and Cameron Underwood.

Both guys are upcoming talents with a passion for South Florida high school football and the Canes. Those who read CanesInsider know Tito has extensive knowledge of Miami-Dade county athletes. Cameron is the voice of Miramar sports and Canes alum. You can see some of his work here: miramarsports.blogspot.com

So you can expect more game reports, opinion pieces, prospect breakdowns, interviews and general insight to go along with the goods Peter Ariz has already been providing.

Join me in welcoming Cameron and Tito to the family and get ready for a season of the best coverage anywhere in the Canes universe.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That all sounds fine and dandy, but how many stars do they have next to their names?

/loljk
//welcome
///but srsly. Stars

Both of these guys are great additions to the site, we are lucky to have them aboard!!

Advertisement
Thanks again for the site D$. This place is the best I've been on and have paid at 2 different sites (long time member of Grassy, well Canestime I guess). Keep up the good work.

Welcome and thanks for all the hard work d$, Peter and everyone else. It's greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
Might not have stars by my name yet. Guess I'll have to earn your respect with my contributions. Challenge accepted. Go Canes!

First question is an important one.

If you were to rank your love of Rick Ross on a scale from 1-10 what would you say?

Advertisement
So what is going on with canesinsider? It seems like you guys snagged their entire roster......

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back