CanesInSight is building a fence around South Florida

Advertisement
Hey Pete, did Paranos ever annoy the **** out of you? I really hated that guy.

Advertisement
Just stay out of the ******* WEZ.

Welcome! Look forward to what you two cats bring to the table.
Great work D$!! This place keeps on getting better.

/seriously, stay out of the ******* WEZ
//don't be like the brow

In case D$ didn't mention it - this is a very serious site. No joking, no smart-assed comments, no touching yourself - you know - the usual.

And one more thing - the BIGGIE - We all follow Man Rule #305.

Always.

Advertisement
Hey Tito, why did you leave CaneInsider?

Get used to that question Tito

I'll keep on asking until I get an answer, so just get it out of the way before I derail every single thread.

No need to threaten to derail every thread. If you do, you'll be axed. If you want to ask the question, PM him.

I'm not a dude to axe people, but you blatantly just threatened to intentionally mess up the board experience.

If you were kidding, I apologize, but that's how I read it.

I'll keep on asking until I get an answer, so just get it out of the way before I derail every single thread.

No need to threaten to derail every thread. If you do, you'll be axed. If you want to ask the question, PM him.

I'm not a dude to axe people, but you blatantly just threatened to intentionally mess up the board experience.

Lu, you know that I'm never serious. C'mon bruh, I hardly ever derail threads over here. ****, that's why I keep on telling people to knock it off with the DBC stuff, so that we don't derail ****. I'm only doing it in this thread because there's no relevant info in here.

Lu, you know that I'm never serious. C'mon bruh, I hardly ever derail threads over here. ****, that's why I keep on telling people to knock it off with the DBC stuff, so that we don't derail ****. I'm only doing it in this thread because there's no relevant info in here.

That's why I threw in the qualifier. Couldn't tell this time. My bad.

Advertisement
It's all good homie. Keep on doin what you do and take care of that girl of yours now. Much love.

It's all good homie. Keep on doin what you do and take care of that girl of yours now. Much love.

34.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
DMoney trying to destroy the competition I see.

Lmao this was my first thought as well.

Not at all. I'm a fan of CaneInsider. But we're not concerned with the competition because we don't want to be like the competition. This site was meant to be everything the rest of the Canes sites are not.

We brought Cameron, Peter and Tito aboard because they are talented and share our core values. We're trying to build a program, a program that can endure.

WHo?

Not at all. I'm a fan of CaneInsider. But we're not concerned with the competition because we don't want to be like the competition. This site was meant to be everything the rest of the Canes sites are not.

We brought Cameron, Peter and Tito aboard because they are talented and share our core values. We're trying to build a program, a program that can endure.

WHo?

http://www.miramarsports.blogspot.com/

WHo?

http://www.miramarsports.blogspot.com/

D$ channeling his inner Coach Golden

Advertisement
Back