Canes with the third-most players on NFL opening rosters

Advertisement
Advertisement

When we talk about talent being wasted, it's not CIS hype. It's numbers like this.

My other takeaway is that Alabama is starting to separate itself. Those stacked classes are adding up, even if some of their players peak in college.

I'd be interested to see numbers for starting players on offense or defense.
While we are third, I dont see many starters of the 36. Off the top of my head are Flowers, Graham, Perryman, Hurns (maybe?), Duke (maybe?), Gore (maybe?), would of had Lamar, Linder.

Not trying to downplay that number at all, but the last few years it's been mainly players who provide no impact, including first rounders like Artie Burns, or Flowers.

I'm sure it's hard to calculate considering the word impactful on a team is fairly ambiguous, but I'm sure my point is made.

Outside of FSU, we are the worst performing team in that top 10. I'm tired of it, when are we going to start seeing some results where it matters, wins and losses.

We have a better record than UF over the last 4 or so years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Outside of FSU, we are the worst performing team in that top 10. I'm tired of it, when are we going to start seeing some results where it matters, wins and losses.

FSU won a national championship with many of the kids that make up that list. There’s no comparison with us vs FSU as far as performance. We’re the worst when you consider the totality of this picture. Maybe UF has an argument, but it’s us.

Advertisement
The board of directors and the entire administration should be ashamed at the results and it’s taken them so many years to try and correct the product we’ve put on the field. Just think if they gave a ****, we would be killing it still. Can’t wait to see us develop players at a high level again.

The board of directors and the entire administration should be ashamed at the results and it’s taken them so many years to try and correct the product we’ve put on the field. Just think if they gave a ****, we would be killing it still. Can’t wait to see us develop players at a high level again.

Yup. When you shop at the dollar store, you don’t get high quality product.

A fairly large percentage of those NFL guys are getting old.

We need to infuse the league with some young stars.
I don’t think this is true, outside of greg Olsen , Campbell, gore , Miami doesn’t have many canes in the league from 2005-2009 eras that were drafted in those years.

I do Think Miami has had plenty of guys who have had underrated careers in the league since 2010 though

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back