Canes with the third-most players on NFL opening rosters

All this just points out to the fact that this UNC game is as important to Manny as that first Maryland game was to Golden. We need to start winning the games we should win, and not just by hanging on, but pulling away from them in the second half.

It all builds on itself. Coach the kids up that we have, put them in a position to win the games they should, which leads to wins, which leads to better recruiting success, etc. There is literally no excuse not to go 10-2 or better this year and kickstart the flywheel. We can't wait anymore. We're too **** talented to keep squandering our opportunities.

Advertisement
If I’m mccloud, that’s what I would Do honestly.

He should bro! I think he can make some noise through the season come back more knowledgeable , stronger, faster(<that is knack right there) besides i'm not sure the Lb draft will be as deep as it is next year.

(Pride comes before the fall )

Pretty much all of the top teams have won a natty or played for one in the last 10 years except Miami. Pretty sad how much talent is wasted here with budget coaching staffs.
**** bro, couldn’t have said it better myself. You hit the nail on the head and it’s just depressing to think of what could have been if the admin would’ve opened the wallet for some competent coaching. Smh

The board of directors and the entire administration should be ashamed at the results and it’s taken them so many years to try and correct the product we’ve put on the field. Just think if they gave a ****, we would be killing it still. Can’t wait to see us develop players at a high level again.

Will that happen with this staff?

Should have said elite guys, not just guys.

We haven't put a superstar into the league in a long time.

Name the last superstar we recruited and landed. Here lies the problem.

We put guys in the league no doubt. But we also aren’t landing big time guys either. The big time guys that we rarely got either didn’t translate well enough or didn’t develop.

Duke Johnson
Chad Thomas
Stacy Coley
Tracy Howard
Chad Thomas

Advertisement
**** bro, couldn’t have said it better myself. You hit the nail on the head and it’s just depressing to think of what could have been if the admin would’ve opened the wallet for some competent coaching. Smh

We’ve opened our wallet but we haven’t seen the fruits of it yet.

Mark Richt wasnt cheap but most of his assistants were trash.

Our current staff is lacking as well.

It shows.

Name the last superstar we recruited and landed. Here lies the problem.

We put guys in the league no doubt. But we also aren’t landing big time guys either. The big time guys that we rarely got either didn’t translate well enough or didn’t develop.

Duke Johnson
Chad Thomas
Stacy Coley
Tracy Howard
Chad Thomas
Forgot about the other Chad Thomas.

Advertisement

Unfortunately this article from the ncaa has us one behind UF
This list, minus the practice squad, shows 40 Hurricane players.

Advertisement
Back