Canes vs who? Elimination game...

Advertisement
We used to be the team that turned it on when the regionals started.

No we didn't.

We played exactly the way we did during the regular season.

I love how you shrug off 50-win seasons and national seeds like they're nothing but that's what we were when we won! We didn't turn anything on. We were just that good.

This is a lie. By definition, we played our best baseball when we made those Omaha runs. We don't do that anymore.

You can serve up all of the Hecht shill excuses you want, and most of them don't make sense, but stop telling people that they don't know what they are watching.

You just claimed in this thread that being a national seed does nothing to help your chances of getting to Omaha.

You insult yourself.

Non-national seeds get to Omaha at a better rate than national seeds. Look it up.

Advertisement
Do you really think that you are the ONE GUY out there who follows college baseball?

Not at all.

But I do understand it much better than you and most of the people on this forum.

You prove if every time you post. Your comments are embarrassing.

Obviously you're the guy around here who likes to shout people down and tell everyone they're stupid. News flash: it's written all over your posts that you went all in on your SAVE MIAMI crusade and now you can't turn back, therefore you have to turn angry.

You don't impress or intimidate anyone around here, especially when you defend two wins in 10 years with some lame sample size argument. So you can scream, pound your fists, and insult everyone.....but you're the guy defending abysmal baseball.

Yeah, "50 wins and Omaha". We know. And we're also realizing that 50 wins against a schedule full of teams that also failed maybe isn't that impressive after all.

It's time for "2 and BBQ" Morris to retire.....NOW,

Ah yes.

His first 0-2 in 13 Omaha trips and now he's labeled '2 and BBQ' Morris.

Awesome.

Yeah. Our fans are delusional.

His first 0-2 in Omaha.
His first 0-2 in a regional.
His first time losing two home regionals in three years.
His first time losing to an Ivy League team in a home regional.

Lots of firsts going on lately with ol' Jim.

Non-national seeds get to Omaha at a better rate than national seeds. Look it up.

I did.

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/national-seeds-reaching-omaha/99554

You prove how dumb you are when you make such a statement. That's what I find most interesting about the professional whiners. They're so dumb and ignorant that they can't even comprehend the facts that prove them to be dumb and ignorant.

National seeds are far and away the likeliest Omaha teams. It's not even close.

Advertisement
By definition, we played our best baseball when we made those Omaha runs. We don't do that anymore.

How does that statement make any sense?

We won a ton in the regular season and won a ton in the postseason. Those teams didn't elevate themselves. They just played the way they always did.

You are comically stupid.

I did.

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/national-seeds-reaching-omaha/99554

You prove how dumb you are when you make such a statement. That's what I find most interesting about the professional whiners. They're so dumb and ignorant that they can't even comprehend the facts that prove them to be dumb and ignorant.

National seeds are far and away the likeliest Omaha teams. It's not even close.

You probably also use data from the live bat era. Another news flash: the game has changed. National seeds do not perform well anymore.

Advertisement
By definition, we played our best baseball when we made those Omaha runs. We don't do that anymore.

How does that statement make any sense?

We won a ton in the regular season and won a ton in the postseason. Those teams didn't elevate themselves. They just played the way they always did.

You are comically stupid.

Because in the post-season, they no longer played a lame independent schedule. Please tell me that you didn't know that the schedule gets tougher as you get deeper in the post-season. That would be hilarious if you could admit that.

Tell me, then, why we can no longer play at that level? Again, what you fail to acknowledge.......we do not play well in the post-season like we used to.

Obviously you're the guy around here who likes to shout people down and tell everyone they're stupid.

Yes. After I've proven that you're stupid.

Oh, but you haven't. That's the cool thing with narcissists. You're always right and we're always stupid. Except at that moment when you can't explain why we have won two games in Omaha in a decade.

Advertisement
It's time for "2 and BBQ" Morris to retire.....NOW,

Ah yes.

His first 0-2 in 13 Omaha trips and now he's labeled '2 and BBQ' Morris.

Awesome.

Yeah. Our fans are delusional.

His first 0-2 in Omaha.
His first 0-2 in a regional.
His first time losing two home regionals in three years.
His first time losing to an Ivy League team in a home regional.

His first 0-2 in a regional was 2007.

So not that recent.

Advertisement
Back