Canes vs who? Elimination game...

No last year would be the past season we just finished, so two seasons ago he threw he had a 2.88.

No. Last year was 2015.

Nice try with the semantics. We know that's your only chance.

Lmfao, I don't know if you heard bud but when you talk about years in sports it's defined by seasons not the actual year...its not semantics brainchild

Advertisement
Yup.
I think someone has their designations mixed up.
My definition of a "fanboy" is one that unconditionally justifies their teams inability to perform as expected.

The team did perform as expected. It got to Omaha like it was supposed to.

Fanboys are those who don't really follow the team but swoop in around May/June to whine when the team loses. They are usually delusional and don't understand college baseball.

Yup, so since getting to Omaha is all that matters the NCAA should just give out participation ribbons to everyone than a trophy to the winner. Probably would save them money too.

The same should be done for all teams that make a playoff or a tournament in every sport.

Last edited:
It's comical watching you post 941 posts of pure BS and excuse making

Saying that it was possible that Mediavilla could do that again is not excuse-making. It's reality.

You don't understand any of this stuff. That's clear. You don't understand how college baseball works. That's clear.

the answer is the fallbacks have been the same since he took the job and the last 8 years have been filled with failures and disappointments

I don't consider 50 wins and CWS appearances as failures.

I think it's delusional to think otherwise.

Advertisement
Oh wait we win Coastal championships and win 50 games a season, let me go get my my Pom Poms to cheer because apparently conference championships and meaningless 50 win seasons matter more to Brian PickleSmooch over here than winning at Omaha.

Then you follow up your delusions with lies. Typical.

50 wins and winning in Omaha are not mutually exclusive. You have a better chance of reaching the latter with the former.

But make no mistake. If we were winning 38 games you'd be whining about that too.

Lmfao, I don't know if you heard bud but when you talk about years in sports it's defined by seasons not the actual year...its not semantics brainchild

2016 is this season.

2015 was last season.

Simple enough for people of average intelligence.

Guessing that this year's performance will impact next year's seeding for MIAMI and the ACC.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I guess your sign-up date on a message board equals the day you started watching Miami baseball. That's how Piccolo makes it sound.

You can serve up all of the Hecht shill excuses you want, and most of them don't make sense, but stop telling people that they don't know what they are watching. Do you really think that you are the ONE GUY out there who follows college baseball?

Most of us here have watched Miami baseball for years, sometimes decades. And no matter how many times you call us stupid fanboys, you will not be able to change one fact: we know with absolute certainty that what we have watched for the past decade is not championship baseball. This program has slipped. We used to be the team that turned it on when the regionals started. Now, there is hardly any excitement because we know what is going to happen. AND WE CONTINUE TO BE PROVED CORRECT.

Let me save you some time. Go ahead and copy & paste this: "Stupid fanboy cliches BLAH BLAH BLAH random BLAH BLAH BLAH small sample size BLAH BLAH BLAH Louisville lost too BLAH BLAH BLAH we won two titles this way BLAH BLAH BLAH".

It's comical watching you post 941 posts of pure BS and excuse making

Saying that it was possible that Mediavilla could do that again is not excuse-making. It's reality.

You don't understand any of this stuff. That's clear. You don't understand how college baseball works. That's clear.

the answer is the fallbacks have been the same since he took the job and the last 8 years have been filled with failures and disappointments

I don't consider 50 wins and CWS appearances as failures.

I think it's delusional to think otherwise.

and you're ok with it because you're ok with being average come tourney time and just getting getting.

Again I don't consider 50 wins and CWS appearances as average.

You're delusional if you think so.

Oh wait we win Coastal championships and win 50 games a season, let me go get my my Pom Poms to cheer because apparently conference championships and meaningless 50 win seasons matter more to Brian PickleSmooch over here than winning at Omaha.

Then you follow up your delusions with lies. Typical.

50 wins and winning in Omaha are not mutually exclusive. You have a better chance of reaching the latter with the former.

But make no mistake. If we were winning 38 games you'd be whining about that too.

Since I don't need to break down every single statement to say the same thing over and over again I did you a favor and put it all together. I'm not delusional or lying, you have said numerous time "we made it to Omaha, stop whining" indicating you're ok with just getting there. You have said me and other people don't know college baseball but you're so inept at arguing a statement that you respond wth your delusional, lying, or with a stat that doesn't matter. Here's a stat that matters, the 6 times since '01 we've been to Omaha we're 5-12 with the last two years being filled with putrid performances. Stop spilling the sewage you call responses.

Last edited:
and you're ok with it because you're ok with being average come tourney time and just getting getting.

Again I don't consider 50 wins and CWS appearances as average.

You're delusional if you think so.

It's delusional for a team and its coaches to play all season hoping to make it to the CWS and then just be HAPPY TO BE THERE and no effort to win JUST a game or two when they make it. It's time for "2 and BBQ" Morris to retire.....NOW, not in another year or two. Felt this way about this geezer since 2008.

Yup.
I think someone has their designations mixed up.
My definition of a "fanboy" is one that unconditionally justifies their teams inability to perform as expected.

The team did perform as expected. It got to Omaha like it was supposed to.

The team did perform as expected, in your eyes.
The team did not meet my expectations, which was actually doing something in Omaha.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Here's a stat that matters, the 6 times we've been to Omaha we're 5-12 with the last two years being filled with putrid performances.

How about this one: in the last ten seasons, we have won two single games in Omaha. Literally a decade's worth of baseball seasons, and we have won TWO. SINGLE. GAMES. That's Miami Baseball we're talking about.

You can serve up all of the Hecht shill excuses you want, and most of them don't make sense, but stop telling people that they don't know what they are watching.

You just claimed in this thread that being a national seed does nothing to help your chances of getting to Omaha.

You insult yourself.

Advertisement
Most of us here have watched Miami baseball for years, sometimes decades.

This doesn't mean you're smart. Or that you know a lot about college baseball. Or that you comprehend things.

You could watch it for 100 years and that doesn't mean you're an insightful viewer.

We have your posts and comments. We know that's not true.

Last edited:
We used to be the team that turned it on when the regionals started.

No we didn't.

We played exactly the way we did during the regular season.

I love how you shrug off 50-win seasons and national seeds like they're nothing but that's what we were when we won! We didn't turn anything on. We were just that good.

It's delusional for a team and its coaches to play all season hoping to make it to the CWS and then just be HAPPY TO BE THERE and no effort to win JUST a game or two when they make it.

You're just making that up.

I can guarantee you none of those guys were just happy to be there.

Advertisement
Back