Canes vs gaytors: The gaytarded View of Who's Better, by Position Group

Advertisement
Van Jefferson, Trevon Grimes, Josh Hammond, Freddie Swain, Kadarius Toney and Tyrie Cleveland.
2018: 148 passes for 1,973 yards and 21 touchdowns

J. Thomas, D. Wiggins, B. Hightower, M. Harley, KJ Osborn, Pope??
2018: 120 passes for 1829 yards and 11 touchdowns
with no pope and Osborne pulling in the vast bulk of those stats against MAC teams
Thanks.

Tough to judge our receivers from last year based on stats but I was wondering pure talent. Our production was obviously terrible but I don’t think we lack talent.

Advertisement
[

Ok but the gaytor was evaluating position group vs position group. Even if Perine were number 1, which I dont see based on ability, I also don't see that group having an edge. It's DJ, Cam and Lo vs Perine and who- Pierce, Clement??? I dont even know who they have.

Perine and Scarlett were electric together last year, but I don’t think pierce can fill those shoes....believe me I want to see the gaytors lose more than the next cane, but to me the only thing better than seeing the Gaytors miserable come Aug. 25th, is making money off it, so for that reason I have to be extremely objective in my analysis.

I ordinarily wouldn't start a thread I could leave as another post in "Gator Tears" but this one had me dead as this gaytor posted his position by position comparison of who's better:

View attachment 83636

Am I off in thinking that QB and OL are TBD, CB advantage goes to the gaytor and everywhere else goes to us???

How do you guys see it?

And yeah... LOL at them thinking they have the better TE group for starters.

I'm not gonna lie, I came here to call you out. Now you know I'm your boy on gaytor tears, but starting another thread...

BUT...having read what you wrote, I get your point. Even for these tards, this is pretty bad. Ignoring everything else, thinking that we have a "slight" advantage at DL? Well that's full on gaytor logikz right there.

So yeah, this is egregious even for them.

Carry on.

Advertisement
Where do these ghey fückers come from?!? Someone explain to me in what century and time zone is this a good look?! :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:
gator-jorts.jpg

I've always thought comparing one team's position group to their opponent's same position group is the most absurd exercise. Who cares? Our OL plays against their front 7. Our DL plays against their brand new OL and RBs. Our DBs don't match up with their DBs; instead they line up against their WRs/TEs. All sports, individual or team, come down to matchups/styles. If you understand that, you get a better sense of what to look for, I think.

Our defense is better than their defense.

As for offense, I have no clue. Still think we're gonna have penalties on offense because its so new.

Advertisement
Thats biased af same **** people do here..............I dont know anything about these fuqin guys. I just know that there gey and have fake swag
Exactly....there is no way to determine if our skill players are better.....they have way more returning production...

Advertisement
I've always thought comparing one team's position group to their opponent's same position group is the most absurd exercise. Who cares? Our OL plays against their front 7. Our DL plays against their brand new OL and RBs. Our DBs don't match up with their DBs; instead they line up against their WRs/TEs. All sports, individual or team, come down to matchups/styles. If you understand that, you get a better sense of what to look for, I think.
Very true. I've said in "Gator Tears" that I'd take our DL vs their OL any day over their DL vs our OL. Same with our front seven against their OL. I think what happens up front determines the game and i see us winning that.

That said, I'm not qualified beyond fan status unlike a coach or film junkie who know what they're really looking at. So, how do you see it?

[

Ok but the gaytor was evaluating position group vs position group. Even if Perine were number 1, which I dont see based on ability, I also don't see that group having an edge. It's DJ, Cam and Lo vs Perine and who- Pierce, Clement??? I dont even know who they have.
We have DJ, Cam, and Lo vs they have Perrine, Malik Davis (Who they're very high on for good reason, good vision and clean cuts) and Clements. They hold the statistical advantage yes but I see more explosiveness in our backs than the turds.

They have more experience at QB and WR but I wouldn't say they have better talent. I wouldn't trade whoever wins the competition at QB here for Franks. A majority of our guys at WR are sophomores with only one season in Richt's bottom of the barrel passing game. They don't have anybody whose had as productive a season as Osborne and they don't have anybody nearly as dangerous as Thomas.

Advertisement
Back