Canes vs gaytors: The gaytarded View of Who's Better, by Position Group

RVACane

Maude•Gone•Rogue
Maude
I ordinarily wouldn't start a thread I could leave as another post in "Gator Tears" but this one had me dead as this gaytor posted his position by position comparison of who's better:

Screenshot_2019-04-16-17-14-15.png

Am I off in thinking that QB and OL are TBD, CB advantage goes to the gaytor and everywhere else goes to us???

How do you guys see it?

And yeah... LOL at them thinking they have the better TE group for starters.

Advertisement
I ordinarily wouldn't start a thread I could leave as another post in "Gator Tears" but this one had me dead as this gaytor posted his position by position comparison of who's better:

View attachment 83636

Am I off in thinking that QB and OL are TBD, CB advantage goes to the gaytor and everywhere else goes to us???

How do you guys see it?

And yeah... LOL at them thinking they have the better TE group for starters.
This Gator guy is a totally biased moron!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Florida’s rbs are trash , wr core is meh , ol is a mess.

I live in Gainesville and know too much about these *****. Anyone that thinks their rbs are better than ours is smoking crack.

Qb . Both teams are suspect , Franks is trash. Their own fans hate him. Piglet schemed him to some decent stats.
Rb-UM
Wr - Tie
Te- haha, seriously ?
Ol- Both teams are suspect
DL- Miami
Lb - Miami
Cb- UF
S - Tie.

As of this moment.......
QB: UF
RB: UF
WR: Miami
TE: Miami
OL: Toss Up
DL: Miami
LB: Miami
CB: UF
S: UF

so 4-4 with a toss up.....THATS why this game should be a classic, hard-fought game
I get that Franks has been around and also that our WR group underperformed last year. I can see the arguments there. I can't see running back and I think we have more talent at safety though it will be 2 new starters.

Advertisement
I don’t pay any attention to UF.

They really have better receivers?

Van Jefferson, Trevon Grimes, Josh Hammond, Freddie Swain, Kadarius Toney and Tyrie Cleveland.
2018: 148 passes for 1,973 yards and 21 touchdowns

J. Thomas, D. Wiggins, B. Hightower, M. Harley, KJ Osborn, Pope??
2018: 120 passes for 1829 yards and 11 touchdowns
with no pope and Osborne pulling in the vast bulk of those stats against MAC teams

I get that Franks has been around and also that our WR group underperformed last year. I can see the arguments there. I can't see running back and I think we have more talent at safety though it will be 2 new starters.

I agree. I believe RB's (Harris) will be better going forwards, and the oline/new scheme will do wonders for the FUTURE run game...... but going off knowns and stats.....DJ doesn't touch Perine's numbers

L Perine- 134 ATT-826 yds-Avg 6.2
DJ Dallas-109 ATT-617 yds- Avg 5.7

Advertisement
[
I agree. I believe RB's (Harris) will be better going forwards, and the oline/new scheme will do wonders for the FUTURE run game...... but going off knowns and stats.....DJ doesn't touch Perine's numbers

L Perine- 134 ATT-826 yds-Avg 6.2
DJ Dallas-109 ATT-617 yds- Avg 5.7

Ok but the gaytor was evaluating position group vs position group. Even if Perine were number 1, which I dont see based on ability, I also don't see that group having an edge. It's DJ, Cam and Lo vs Perine and who- Pierce, Clement??? I dont even know who they have.

We know our offense will be better than last year because last year was an all time low for us and the coaching and system should be competent. What we don't know is by how much we will improve/perform better at QB and on the OL.

Advertisement
Back