Canes v. Noles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m not tryna bash the kid at all. But for the ppl on the board screaming for MR head they are hypercritical. He played like rosier today. But they point to MR🤷🏽‍♂️..the same issues exist to me..the oline can’t run block
Still better than having rosier in because at least we are getting our QB of the future game time.

Advertisement
Still better than having rosier in because at least we are getting our QB of the future game time.
I can roll with that theory..but what I’m noticing is 12 added a dimension to the run game that perry doesn’t. Even tho he’s advertised as a better runner..

Advertisement
LOL at this naab

we beat this trash fsu squad by 1 AT HOME

ya bro!
That trash team is still our rival that might still have the most talent in the ACC based off of player rankings. It ain't like we just beat south Florida....

That double pass TD call against them saved us..and while I thought it was forward live, the replay sure looked backward LOL
F the Noles.
That's ok. Frenchy clearly fumbled on the sack. Refs were a net negative, as usual, for us tonight

Advertisement
That double pass TD call against them saved us..and while I thought it was forward live, the replay sure looked backward LOL
F the Noles.

No it didn’t. It was a definite forward pass but the kid made it look like a backwards pass to the viewer because of his step back.

Advertisement
We won in spite of Perry, but to be fair, like Malik last year, He made some money throws on that drive that put us up 28-27.

No it didn’t. It was a definite forward pass but the kid made it look like a backwards pass to the viewer because of his step back.
I'm sure it will be shown again, but it looked lateral or backwards to me, then he stepped up into the throw and went beyond the line as he threw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back