Canes v. Noles

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiVice7

Senior
NO MERCY

Man we owe these suckers. These chump baby brother wannabes. They had a nice little run while we were down, but all that is OVER.

Come on in to our house...what are they calling it, Doak South? Careful what you wish for. Let’s see how much you enjoy it today.

Prediction: PAIN!

Put. It. On. Them. ALL DAY.

Let’s GOOOOOOOOO!

Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Advertisement
I think we get up on them early and they fold. They have no fight in them and they haven't bought into the new coach. This has a high possibility of a blowout.

Advertisement
If there is 5 seconds left and were up 47-0 I expect us to throw a hail mary. I want to EMBARRASS these noles

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We can't panic if they score first. UNC scored first too.

Long time canes fan. But this is the most confident I’ve been against fspoo since I’ve started really understanding the game (young enough to miss the glory days, old enough for those 7 yrs of pain) and boys I know we roll today. I just took my canes homer shades off and there’s no way in **** that this boys stick with us. Been telling fspoo fans that’s making bets with me that it’s easy money, now they’re about to find out the hard way.
GO CANES!!!

Anybody know a way i can watch this game on an iPad? Im in kuwait and AFN aint carrying it. Espn app is a no go for me.

I just want Manny to leave the creativity and mass substitutions in the past. Just come out like your 11 studs can dominate their 11 it’s that plain and simple. It’s only when Manny begins getting innovative mixing zone coverages and trying to bring in fresh bodies in the 1st quarter is when I start needing the Pepto Bismol and a few Tums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back