Canes v. Noles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
They are going to be showing the U-m vs Maryland game during our game because of the delay for that game , will they cut away to show our game
?

They'll probably move it to another ESPN channel until that game is over. Either way it'll still be available to stream on WatchESPN.

Advertisement
Kids activities done for the day. Time to get the sauce flowing and the grill fired up.

Long time canes fan. But this is the most confident I’ve been against fspoo since I’ve started really understanding the game (young enough to miss the glory days, old enough for those 7 yrs of pain) and boys I know we roll today. I just took my canes homer shades off and there’s no way in **** that this boys stick with us. Been telling fspoo fans that’s making bets with me that it’s easy money, now they’re about to find out the hard way.
GO CANES!!!
I haven't been this confident since 2002.

I think the crowd is just going to be crazy, and FSU will lose their fighting spirit early.

Advertisement
just cracked open the Capt bottle, and im yellin at my neighbors like they FSU scabs... but Im in england. ****it let do it

They need to find their fighting spirit before they lose it.
Lots of truth here. Right now it’s a fake sense of toughness that we need to squish before it becomes real. If it’s close late, they will start to really believe in themselves. We shouldn’t let that happen. They are a bad team, but they are talented that can stick around if we ***** up and let them.

Advertisement
Anybody know a way i can watch this game on an iPad? Im in kuwait and AFN aint carrying it. Espn app is a no go for me.
An improvised way, really a desperate way, which I have used for showing happening news to my family is using WhatsApp. If you have family or close friend here, and you both have WhatsApp, they can position it in front of the tv, and you can watch it. I’ve only done it for a 5 - 10 minute segment, and the picture quality is nowhere near decent, but you might be able to follow it. I have no clue how a 3-hour game will go over this method. AFN stands for Air Force Network? If so, thank you for your service. Good luck with getting to watch it some way.

Advertisement
flaying-dog-gonzo-cao-brazilia.jpg

Anybody know a way i can watch this game on an iPad? Im in kuwait and AFN aint carrying it. Espn app is a no go for me.

Try YouTube TV, you may have to signup first but it’s worth it. I can watch any game live. If it doesn’t work try it while using a VPN and source it through a US based server.

Hope that works, thank you for your service, be safe, and GO CANES!!!

Long time canes fan. But this is the most confident I’ve been against fspoo since I’ve started really understanding the game (young enough to miss the glory days, old enough for those 7 yrs of pain) and boys I know we roll today. I just took my canes homer shades off and there’s no way in **** that this boys stick with us. Been telling fspoo fans that’s making bets with me that it’s easy money, now they’re about to find out the hard way.
GO CANES!!!
I like your optimism, but this game has a funny way of coming down to the last possession.

Why don't these announcers for the Mich/Mrlnd game announce whats going to happen for the Miami FSU broadcast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back