Canes v. Noles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
13-32..minus the drops 16-32..50%. He gets credit for taking advantage of short fields. But if this 12 y’all be saying we’d had won by 2 tubs with another qb lol. He wasn’t composed and looked gun shy. Has to get better. Also. Have to execute better
2nd start.....has to count for something

It was an abomination both teams played DIV 3 football. Rick gets credit for not yanking Perry. If you are going to go with the kid moving forward you must stick with him and Rick did to his credit..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Richt's poise helped us win this game. The D came through big-time, but if we have some hotheaded clown carrying on and screaming at our boys we don't come back to win this game. Not pretty, but emotions got the best of us early and []__[] showed a lot of guts when it mattered most. Respect to Willie T. and the Noles who executed their game-plan to perfection and made []__[]s fight for it..

That double pass TD call against them saved us..and while I thought it was forward live, the replay sure looked backward LOL
F the Noles.

Advertisement
It was an abomination both teams played DIV 3 football. Rick gets credit for not yanking Perry. If you are going to go with the kid moving forward you must stick with him and Rick did to his credit..
It was a rivalry game so the abomination is explainable, but I agree with the rest.

How about we start rolling him out, running the play action pass, targeting JT more often before we blame the third QB in a row instead of Richt
Dude he missed JT twice wide open..missed Harley wide open..miss Hightower open. Missed badly on a screen and homer on a RB iso route..he didn’t play clean or as confident as he did vs UNC. He was jittery in the pocket. We rolled him out like 3 times. He hit one to Bj and missed one and took a sack..I’m not so much blaming the QBs as I am saying we need to execute better on O all around. We couldn’t run the ball

Thats why you married he....She down for the cause. Tell her ...i said its all about the u

Years ago, she was cleaning out a closest and the Canes where winning. She came out and the other team scored. Our two boys made her go back into the closet. I told her. She said yes it is. They way this one went, I am going to break out the 12 year scotch. Enjoy my brother.

Advertisement
Idgaf i was *****ing earlier (with good **** reason) but we beat them ****suckers soo im good lol

2nd start.....has to count for something
I’m not tryna bash the kid at all. But for the ppl on the board screaming for MR head they are hypercritical. He played like rosier today. But they point to MR🤷🏽‍♂️..the same issues exist to me..the oline can’t run block

That double pass TD call against them saved us..and while I thought it was forward live, the replay sure looked backward LOL
F the Noles.
FSU fans will be *****ing about this forever but during replay it was clearly backwards by about a half yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back