Canes v. Noles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Credit where due....Mannys D did a great job in the 2nd half. And Perry calmed down enough to make some plays.

Special teams almost doomed this one.

Ok, I think Richt needs a LOT of improvement, so let’s get that out of the way.

We are down by 13 points, with 30 mins of football left to play. We can, and should, win this easily.

Let’s. Go. Canes!

This was at halftime.

Crown me, *******.

(We still suck. ST guy needs to be fired tonight)

We would not have won with Rosier in there.
Disagree. Perry did not win this game. This game was won by the defense. The D gifted Perry 2 TDs. He had a few nice balls tonight, but overall he did not have a good game at all.

Advertisement
Me on the phone with Jesus right now:

download (1).jpg

Perry got us Brevin’s TD and JT’s TD.

No way on this planet Rosier makes those throws.
Like I said, he made some nice throws. But he’s also a big part of the reason we’re down 20 points. Without the D getting 2 huge turnovers, I’m not sure this game ends the same way. That completely changed the momentum of the game. Take that away and Perry’s performance looks much worse.

Advertisement
Give the kid credit it was his first big game and he did it with an atrocious Oline. They wouldn’t have won if Perry didn’t make the throws.
I did. I said he made some nice throws. But overall he didn’t play well. It’s just the truth. The defense got 2 big TO’s, and to his credit he capitalized with a couple nice throws with a very short field. If he’s gonna be the #1 guy then hold him to that standard. I think he’s got great potential and I give him credit for making enough plays down the stretch, but it wasn’t a great performance overall.

With a possible pass to the same side end zone or too risky?
Head down and haul ****. No throw option, I thought he’d beat #23 to the pylon. Good win! But Richt coaches scared and I don’t think that’s debatable anymore. I believe Richt has almost admitted this more or less. I don’t know how we are going to win any huge games going forward.

Advertisement
I did. I said he made some nice throws. But overall he didn’t play well. It’s just the truth. The defense got 2 big TO’s, and to his credit he capitalized with a couple nice throws with a very short field. If he’s gonna be the #1 guy then hold him to that standard. I think he’s got great potential and I give him credit for making enough plays down the stretch, but it wasn’t a great performance overall.
Timid coach = timid QB. When there was nothing to lose and the playbook opened up, Kosi blossomed again.

Just bc Richt sucks doesn't mean Butch is a great game day coach but Butch is better than this. At a minimum, no way Butch watches Feagles performance last year and doesnt get another punter in. I'm honestly disgusted.

I don't recall our Canes under Butch coming out so flat as they do under Richt.

It's like the entire team takes a valium just before taking the field. Maybe two.

Richt's play calling is less creative and effective than many high school teams.

Advertisement
He's DEAD to me now

He's BEEN dead to me.

I just have to suffer more stupid crap.

Gas up the banner plane. This isn't going to work with Big Game Richt. He may have an overall 'good' record - but there's no fire.

Not even some piddly smoke.

I didn't read all the posts obviously, but this was Perry's second start and he played admirably....FSU played their best game by far, so please chil on his evals. Dude threw for 4 TDS and we won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back