Canes v. Noles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Head down and haul ****. No throw option, I thought he’d beat #23 to the pylon. Good win! But Richt coaches scared and I don’t think that’s debatable anymore. I believe Richt has almost admitted this more or less. I don’t know how we are going to win any huge games going forward.
He went for it on 4th down gottdammit! I was thrilled he did, and applaud him for it. We still aren’t a title contender so be easy. It’s 2 in a row vs the semenholes so just be happy huh?

Advertisement
He went for it on 4th down gottdammit! I was thrilled he did, and applaud him for it. We still aren’t a title contender so be easy. It’s 2 in a row vs the semenholes so just be happy huh?
I am happy. Some advice: if you want to stay happy and only want to read what you deem appropriate then u should stop reading here for tonight at least. This is a public forum and I was asked a question. It’s impossible to control the direction of convo on here.

Also, like another poster said, why was he in so many 4th down situations? U can’t give props for going on 4th when the coach routinely mailed in 1st and 2nd down the entire game. Is it really gutsy, when u don’t have a punter, a kicker and your coverage team can’t make a tackle. I think those decisions were no brainers and intelligent decisions...they simply made sense.

I am happy. Some advice: if you want to stay happy and only want to read what you deem appropriate then u should stop reading here for tonight at least. This is a public forum and I was asked a question. It’s impossible to control the direction of convo on here.

Also, like another poster said, why was he in so many 4th down situations? U can’t give props for going on 4th when the coach routinely mailed in 1st and 2nd down the entire game. Is it really gutsy, when u don’t have a punter, a kicker and your coverage team can’t make a tackle. I think those decisions were no brainers and intelligent decisions...they simply made sense.
Don’t get your undies in a twist fam. We could have lost the game and we all would’ve been singing a different tune. Have a drink and be jolly.

So many gave up BEFORE halftime.
This forum is full of game day pussies.
I was down too, but was not calling for a banner or Rosier.
We won. We got lucky at least once. Maybe more than once.
Our defense won this game.
They will not win many more like this. The offense must improve big time.

Go Canes!

I don't recall our Canes under Butch coming out so flat as they do under Richt.

It's like the entire team takes a valium just before taking the field. Maybe two.

Richt's play calling is less creative and effective than many high school teams.
It's awful.

Advertisement
Don’t get your undies in a twist fam. We could have lost the game and we all would’ve been singing a different tune. Have a drink and be jolly.
Speak for yourself, if we had lost I’d still be balanced about my convictions. I don’t drink and I’m still jolly although the AR news sucks. Enjoy the win Cane, I wasn’t trying to dampen it at all (seriously).

Long time canes fan. But this is the most confident I’ve been against fspoo since I’ve started really understanding the game (young enough to miss the glory days, old enough for those 7 yrs of pain) and boys I know we roll today. I just took my canes homer shades off and there’s no way in **** that this boys stick with us. Been telling fspoo fans that’s making bets with me that it’s easy money, now they’re about to find out the hard way.
GO CANES!!![/QUOTE
Well that almost aged badly, I guess I might have taken my shades off but still had on my cane slippers. But hey at least the boys did their thing, and I get to keep my money in my pockets while emptying some fspoo fans bank
Go win and...
GO CANES!!!

So many gave up BEFORE halftime.
This forum is full of game day pussies.
I was down too, but was not calling for a banner or Rosier.
We won. We got lucky at least once. Maybe more than once.
Our defense won this game.
They will not win many more like this. The offense must improve big time.

Go Canes!
Nkosi grew up before our 👀 fam. Some fans are special, and yeah I was embarrassed as I posted but I never gave up on our boyz or called for Rosier or Richt to get canned. We got 2 in a row vs Semenholes and these ungrateful ******** are calling for Richts job? Just wrong

I respect your opinion but this game is on CMR and only CMR this is his team from top to bottom the team takes on the personality of the coach (bata) that's why we getting out a$$ beat.
That had nothing to to with calling out Perry as though it was all his fault. I do agree that the play calling was atrocious. Do we have any other runs besides hand the ball off crossing the face of the QB. We need more dynamic running plays and a better mix of plays calls. That's on CMR.

Forget completion stats for this game. Perry played well in his 1st FSU game. He will grow exponentially from this game. He was harrassed all day with little to no help from the running game. He made the plays when we needed them most.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back