Canes v. Noles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richt's wettest wet dream just came to life running a FB dive to secure the game. Someone get that man a pair of new pants

Advertisement
Ok..3 drops puts him at 16-29 I think..a lot of missed throws too
3 drops just by Cager Alone. Not counting Brevin dropped 1 and one was called out of bounds and also a catch by I believe Wiggins was called incomplete because it looked like the tip touched the ground but it didn’t.

Advertisement
3 drops just by Cager Alone. Not counting Brevin dropped 1 and one was called out of bounds and also a catch by I believe Wiggins was called incomplete because it looked like the tip touched but it didn’t.
He was inaccurate today but we got the W and that’s the important part

Give Kosi huge credit for making those big throws
13-32..minus the drops 16-32..50%. He gets credit for taking advantage of short fields. But if this 12 y’all be saying we’d had won by 2 tubs with another qb lol. He wasn’t composed and looked gun shy. Has to get better. Also. Have to execute better

3 drops just by Cager Alone. Not counting Brevin dropped 1 and one was called out of bounds and also a catch by I believe Wiggins was called incomplete because it looked like the tip touched the ground but it didn’t.
HOMER

Advertisement
Anybody saying Joe Jackson not a 1st round pick need to wake the **** up... was causing **** in the backfield all game. Hope he comes back next year.

Advertisement
13-32..minus the drops 16-32..50%. He gets credit for taking advantage of short fields. But if this 12 y’all be saying we’d had won by 2 tubs with another qb lol. He wasn’t composed and looked gun shy. Has to get better. Also. Have to execute better
How about we start rolling him out, running the play action pass, targeting JT more often before we blame the third QB in a row instead of Richt

Advertisement
Spicer averaged 40.6 yards a punt this game...not anywhere elite, but better than Feags

He’s also a redshirt freshman making his 2nd career start and not a 5th year senior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back