Canes still in strong position for 4-star QB Johnson Jr.

View as article
Yea I’m confused af lol he’s only a freshman and played really well in understand fields is good lol but you can’t write off a qb that went to the national championship game granted the rbs carried the offense but idk you can’t write him off like that

It's a common theme here for people to get wayyyyy more excited about prospects that have no college tape but looked really good in high school and annoint him as a better player.

Not to be confused with the people who write off kids who didn't perform or play in their freshman season.

Advertisement
Yep. He just came off a “great visit” yet no one is talking about him actually going there. I think he’s ours at this point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coach Jon out here trying to earn his paycheck! Let’s start building the class MJJ!

Advertisement
Coach Jon out here trying to earn his paycheck! Let’s start building the class MJJ!

I've spoken to Lil Richt and coach Hartley da Sniper at coaching clinics. There's a reason those guys get who they want on the recruiting trail. Very charismatic, cool guys. Seems genuine to me as well.

Advertisement
I've spoken to Lil Richt and coach Hartley da Sniper at coaching clinics. There's a reason those guys get who they want on the recruiting trail. Very charismatic, cool guys. Seems genuine to me as well.

But you gotta admit Si Cario el Blanco got them baggggggssss.

Nice little edit
Excited to see this movie too, it came out when I was a kid
#incredibles2

At first glance I thought it was corny until I realized the 14 represented years since the FIRST Incredibles movie came out. Easy to forget this is a probably a first favorite movie for a lot if these young men who, 17-19 now, were 3-5 when the movie debuted. #Imold

Advertisement
Back