Canes Baseball Assistant Corch Tracker

Advertisement
21 years and counting and still no outside offers…🤔
No offers? Maybe he had plenty, but didn’t entertain them.
IMG_1611.jpeg

Advertisement
Don’t know if this is credible. If true, the new base qualification seems to be coached in the Red Sox organization (cough Cora cough)

Don’t know if this is credible. If true, the new base qualification seems to be coached in the Red Sox organization (cough Cora cough)

Good dude. Hire will be TBD. It’s definitely not one that gets you super excited. But he is very knowledgeable across all fronts. Our defense and base running should be elite.

Good dude. Hire will be TBD. It’s definitely not one that gets you super excited. But he is very knowledgeable across all fronts. Our defense and base running should be elite.
I imagine based on a quick look at his bio that he doesn’t have much, if any, recruiting experience?

Advertisement
Terrible hire. Did not go to Columbus, Westminster, or even Belen. The only Miami connection is the time he flew over during a trip to Jamaica. Not qualified.

I think he coached at Rutgers for a few years. Good personality though. Could end up being great at it. Parents will trust him.

I’d give the hire an I. But I think it has a chance to be very good.
Good to hear. JD will need a strong recruiting staff if he has a chance to make this work.

Advertisement
Advertisement
For Alejandro's sake, I hope he proves us all wrong, but then the question would remain on what we were doing to develop him.

Advertisement
Back