Canes Baseball Assistant Corch Tracker

Advertisement
Penn State was horrible....I mean at the bottom of the Big 10 bad.
They have a hitter named Steele I believe that was decent.
They’ve been bad for years. Haven’t had a winning record since 2012. It’s just not a sport they value up there with football, wrestling and hockey being their focused priorities.

Advertisement
Bring back Miami baseball? He’s the OF and base running coach and holds a career .500 record as a manager. Maybe if he brought in top pitching and developed it. Otherwise he’s subject to the decisions of the barnacle we hired as an HC.

Bring back Miami baseball? He’s the OF and base running coach and holds a career .500 record as a manager. Maybe if he brought in top pitching and developed it. Otherwise he’s subject to the decisions of the barnacle we hired as an HC.

Reasons why we haven't been good for the past couple years is defense and base running (Gino positions) Now you add someone that has done both at a world series level. We will 100% be better with coach fenster. Watch the videos

Reasons why we haven't been good for the past couple years is defense and base running (Gino positions) Now you add someone that has done both at a world series level. We will 100% be better with coach fenster. Watch the videos

If you also read articles about him the players love him

Advertisement
If he takes some night classes at Columbus or Westminster, he could easily be our next HC based on hiring patterns.

If he takes some night classes at Columbus or Westminster, he could easily be our next HC based on hiring patterns.
:LOL::ROFLMAO: You might be right. I will say Fenster for sure makes our staff better than last year. Way i look at it is

Fenster A+
Cooper B+ Alumni, players coach
Laz G Don't know how to grade
Anderson Don't know how to grade

Advertisement
:LOL::ROFLMAO: You might be right. I will say Fenster for sure makes our staff better than last year. Way i look at it is

Fenster A+
Cooper B+ Alumni, players coach
Laz G Don't know how to grade
Anderson Don't know how to grade
Early feedback I've gotten on Laz is promising. They're implementing a lot of new things and tracking a lot of new things.

Dusting off some high $ equipment that we had and didn't use under Gino. In addition to that, purchasing and using add-on's to that equipment to utilize full functionality.

Not quite Wake's pitching lab (yet - heard more is coming there) but great progress.

Early feedback I've gotten on Laz is promising. They're implementing a lot of new things and tracking a lot of new things.

Dusting off some high $ equipment that we had and didn't use under Gino. In addition to that, purchasing and using add-on's to that equipment to utilize full functionality.

Not quite Wake's pitching lab (yet - heard more is coming there) but great progress.
Who cares what kind of equipment they have and what it's tracking. It's about players executing and coaches doing their part. I can't wait to watch this disaster

Advertisement
You thinking of changing your name?

LetsBOOOCanes, perhaps.
Sassy Big Bang GIF by Wisconsin Sportscenter

Advertisement
Back