Canes Baseball Assistant Corch Tracker

Advertisement
-Back half of the article sounds like it was an odd search, and that Rudy Fernandez was heavily involved
Adam Driver Glare GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was as disappointed as anybody with JD getting the HC job, but, I have to say, this is a much better staff.

Cooper/Fenster/Gutierrez are all improvements over what we’ve had. Probably significantly. Can JD step up as HC? I’m not sure. But he has some really good coaches helping him.

Advertisement
I was as disappointed as anybody with JD getting the HC job, but, I have to say, this is a much better staff.

Cooper/Fenster/Gutierrez are all improvements over what we’ve had. Probably significantly. Can JD step up as HC? I’m not sure. But he has some really good coaches helping him.
Maybe JD can just get out of the way of these three guys and let them do their thing! Love the Cooper hire!

Maybe JD can just get out of the way of these three guys and let them do their thing! Love the Cooper hire!
I’m hoping we get a rejuvenated JD in his new role. Hoping. I’ve never been a fan of his as a pitching coach. However, I like this staff and if he embraces NIL? Maybe we get somewhere.

Advertisement
And what exactly is a Director of Program Developement allowed to do and how is he paid, e.g. like a consultant in football?

Advertisement
Back