Canes Baseball Assistant Corch Tracker

Pitcher in the Rye

3) Man's Law 2) God's Law 1) Mr. Murphy's Law
1) Joe Weber: Columbus High HC (Assistant HC and Founder of Pay to Play)
2) Lazer Collazo: Felix Varela High HC (Pitching Coach, Director of Lewdness, and Director of Pharmaceutical Enhancement)
3) Brad Kelley: (Recruiting Coordinator and assistant brewmaster at Titanic Brewery)

Advertisement
2) Lazer Collazo: Felix Varela High HC (Pitching Coach, Director of Lewdness, and Director of Pharmaceutical Enhancement)
3) Brad Kelley: (Recruiting Coordinator and assistant brewmaster at Titanic Brewery)
I’m sure there’s some Florida Bombers and Orlando Scorpions 14U Corches that JD has good rapport with as well from his time sunbathing @ PG events.

Advertisement
The Beisbol alums can rotate through each weekend series. Should probably keep Jason Michaels and Aubrey Huff on separate weekends, sip o no?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I want lovelady for memes, and to show just how bad playing the “name game” is. We needed a non UM superstar coach, we failed. Now let’s hope for a swift death of the “new” regime

Speaking of Joe Weber, I have to ask this.

His step son played at Columbus during the early 2000s, Jojo Gutierrez.

I was too young to understand this and could never figure it out.

Jojo broke all sorts of records at Columbus and at some point was top 3 ranked HS player in FL (and the other 2 went first round) but Jojo went undrafted.

Does anybody know the reason of this?

I want lovelady for memes, and to show just how bad playing the “name game” is. We needed a non UM superstar coach, we failed. Now let’s hope for a swift death of the “new” regime
Lovelady will get the gig in 3 years once JD is promoted to Assistant AD-Sportball Alumni Relations

Advertisement
Speaking of Joe Weber, I have to ask this.

His step son played at Columbus during the early 2000s, Jojo Gutierrez.

I was too young to understand this and could never figure it out.

Jojo broke all sorts of records at Columbus and at some point was top 3 ranked HS player in FL (and the other 2 went first round) but Jojo went undrafted.

Does anybody know the reason of this?

Advertisement
Back