Can we agree that Jarren and Kosi aren’t the guys?

Canes Fans just couldn't believe CMR thought that those two weren't the answer last season (well when they were even available and not suspended). Fans said all the two of them needed was time on the field to prove themselves. That CMR was playing favorites with Rosier

Well, they have now had time on the field.

Let's not forget all we needed was an OC - we got one of those this years too. CMR as I've said, got out while the getting was good.

Advertisement
Nope, I'm as mope squad as anyone on here. I just call it like I see it -- kid is extremely talented and it's a shame he plays under Enos and behind this putrid group of blobs that we call an offensive line.

We're obviously interpreting what we've seen overall with Jarren differently and you're excusing him pouting/missing practices/essentially still hinting at a transfer. We obviously agree on Enos and the o-line though. Botch Berrie can go eff himself.

Our *** OL and the miserable play calling had a lot to do with the successes or failures of either one. That being said, we all know Kosi's weaknesses and we now know Jarren's.

Like the old saying goes "When the going gets tough, the tough get going." I haven't seen that from Jarren.

If you consistently have highly-rated players not producing the way they should, then the issue isn't the players.

Both QBs had plenty of other offers. And Hightower, too. Unlike some of the posters on here, I thought (and still think) that Hightower was a solid talent. I expect him to do well wherever he lands.

And lots of other highly-rated players over the past 20 years who have underproduced in college.

Sometimes the players are over-rated, like Charlie Jones as the #5 RB in the country in Coker's first or second year. Often they're not.

What does that leave?

Well, that leaves the coaches who weren't (and aren't) 4 or 5-star talents.

Diaz can say he understands Miami, but it seems he's become an excuse machine.

A loss to FIU and trying to defend it. Get the mother **** out of here. And take your staff with you.

Joe Rose asked Manure this morning and he didn’t give a straight answer, said some **** a politician would say.

Haven't seen enough film on Van Dyke, can he win the job next year?

Do we go back to the portal?

or do we continue to roll with Jarren for the better sake of pushing Manure to Bolivia?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back