Can we agree that Jarren and Kosi aren’t the guys?

UMprodigy

Duke County Brah
Joe Rose asked Manure this morning and he didn’t give a straight answer, said some **** a politician would say.

Haven't seen enough film on Van Dyke, can he win the job next year?

Do we go back to the portal?

or do we continue to roll with Jarren for the better sake of pushing Manure to Bolivia?

Advertisement
Advertisement
We are going to have to hit the transfer portal for a QB anyways because one of these two boys (if not both) will hit the portal stop in the very near future.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hilarious (-ly sad) that Kosi sucks but ended up as way more mature than Jarren this year. Jarren is a fragile immature ***** that only an idiot would ever trust in a leadership role on this team again. If the Lispy Loser actually had a spine he'd announce a new OC and then immediately say Kentucky can have Jarren if they're even still stupidly interested.

With an O line that holds for more than 2 seconds, Jarren is the best QB we have had in a decade.

First of all that isn't even a compliment.

Secondly, Kaaya was 10000x better than Jarren when he had all day to throw. His problem was that he had stone legs and would take a sack if someone just blew on him.

Advertisement
Jarren Williams is a disaster. The definition of a headcase (that isn't that talented). What I saw from him in that Duke game was flat our frightening. How he can regress that much in a matter of a few weeks is exactly why he will never be a successful power 5 QB. Nkosi isn't the answer either but if 2020 season started tomorrow you have to give it to Kosi.

Can we agree that Jarren and Kosi aren’t the guys?

No we cannot agree. I believe that either, my preference is Kosi, are talented enough to get us double digit wins.

I agree neither JW or N'Kosi is the guy. They both show flashes of greatness, but both also disappeared for long stretches of games. If Tate came out and played lights out, the coaches would just look that much dumber. It's hard to imagine us getting a high quality transfer now, with the way Tate not even getting on the field. We all know Tate's running ability may have helped with out craptastic line.

Exactly. Outside of a broken arm, he couldn't throw one pass? What did we have to lose? I mean we lost to FIU, seriously
This is exactly the problem...the corches have no foresight. Season was lost anyways...why not at least see what Tate could do so we know what needs to happen in the offseason. Same should've been done with JW at the end of last season to give him some live reps to at least get a glimpse at what he can do (especially knowing we start the season with UF) and not burn his RS. Same goes for Lo, Peyton and a handful of others. Since CMD claims there's a culture problem (which he is the leader of), bench guys and play someone else for gods sake and send a message.

Advertisement
Back