Can we agree that Jarren and Kosi aren’t the guys?

Jarren Williams is a disaster. The definition of a headcase (that isn't that talented). What I saw from him in that Duke game was flat our frightening. How he can regress that much in a matter of a few weeks is exactly why he will never be a successful power 5 QB. Nkosi isn't the answer either but if 2020 season started tomorrow you have to give it to Kosi.
What exactly was so bad vs Duke? No run game, WR drops, no pass protection, predictable play calls, wet ball, and no separation from the WR's

Advertisement
Jarren could be. He has the potential, showed flashes.. but boy did he really fall off the map. :vogel:

I don’t think Manure had a whole lot of faith in either of them hence going to the portal to get Tate

Until something happened where they completely blew him off (Tate). So Jarren gave the fan base optimism because he was elite 11 guy and freshman with “upside” .... very easy now for him to blame “youth”

crank the excuse machine

What's this upside you speak of?

Advertisement
With an O line that holds for more than 2 seconds, Jarren is the best QB we have had in a decade.
That’s the thing. You could have Ken Dorsey or Vinny back there and you wouldn’t know it, because the offensive line was so subpar.

Any QB plugged into that situation with that scheme ultimately becomes 2003 shellshocked David Carr.

We had them in quite possibly one of the worst offensive systems in the country WITH the worst oline so it’s really hard to judge these guys on whether they can be the guy or not tbh

What's this upside you speak of?

I don’t think he has upside .... I think Manny thought he could sell a freshman QB. Someone who would develop into a 3/4 year starter.

I solely blame manny and company for this year, but I also don’t think Jarren is good enough

some of our fan base were madd hyped when we flipped a Kentucky commit

Kosi has a super low ceiling. Jarren has a super low floor when he is bad. When he’s off he’s so so bad
This needs to be highlighted. It’s what I’ve been seeing all season. Kosi will never take sack after sack after sack, but he’ll also never break the passing TD record. And it’s this constant juggle since Jarren is so inconsistent and his floor is so ugly that we throw in Kosi

Advertisement
Jake Bentley from USCe is in the portal as a grad transfer. Would love to grab him and plug him into an air raid system here. Would torch ACC defenses
Yea if only we ran a freakin Air RAID! Jake Bentley would be on suicide watch being asked to execute Enos undercenter trash!!!

What is this blaming BS on the QBs? They are the least of the problems.

You can start with culture, then coaching, and lastly the offensive line.

Just delete this gg thread and move on. You act like the QBs should be at 80% completion percentage with this atrocious line play and play calling.

I have news for you, Tom Brady would be a 50% passer if he's getting sacked 10 times a game with little to no running game.

Just move on from all these blame game rants serving absolutely no purpose.

Advertisement
No QB on the roster is going to consistently look good running this scheme, with Enos's ******, inconsistent playcalling, especially behind our ******, turnstile OL. It is on the opposite end of the spectrum of what you do to set a kid up for success.

That said, JW's issues are between his ears. He sucked *** against VT and deserved to be benched, own that **** and get better. Or, act like a beta, skip practice and threaten to transfer.

That’s the thing. You could have Ken Dorsey or Vinny back there and you wouldn’t know it, because the offensive line was so subpar.

Any QB plugged into that situation with that scheme ultimately becomes 2003 shellshocked David Carr.

Disagree about Dorsey. He could read defenses and knew where the pressure was coming from. Then he checked off to a different play to take advantage of any blitzes the defense was going to use. His receivers were also smart enough to change their route so he could get the ball to them.

Advertisement
Jarren is not a leader, he is also too inconsistent to be a starter. He's a Jekyl and Hyde QB, looks great one game and absolute trash the next. Can't develop confidence as a team with a guy like that.

I'd like to see JW behind a better OL and with a healthy throwing shoulder. He has the physical tools to play QB. He needs to grow a pair and he needs a better OL that can also get yards in the running game. The last two games Miami should have run for 200-300 yards and 3-4 running TDs. Instead, our weaka** OL can't create any running lanes and Enos lets us pass for 75% of the plays.

Absolutely. They are both cancers.

Hopefully they both transfer and it's a three man race between Van Dyke, Tate, Matocha.
You should just stop posting. Such an idiotic post. N'kosi has been everything you want in a teammate this year. Cheers on Jarren and stays ready when his number is called. Doesn't complain and has stayed off social media. Jarren has made some mistakes this year, but not even in the realm of being called a "cancer."

Joe Rose asked Manure this morning and he didn’t give a straight answer, said some **** a politician would say.

Haven't seen enough film on Van Dyke, can he win the job next year?

Do we go back to the portal?

or do we continue to roll with Jarren for the better sake of pushing Manure to Bolivia?
Just shut this stupid phucking post down. ASAP!!!

Advertisement
Back